• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Past HSC/Trial Papers Printing. (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
i go to the library and wait til the fat librarian is in her office to get free printing
Haha, that used to work, until they've implemented some prepaid system where money is stored on your account and everything is checked and balanced by some computer system. =(

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Cant you just go computer room and print the papers? I know that it is a numerous amount of pages, but so what... As if the teacher is going to stop you.

Also you could probably print it out in 3 batches. Thats what i had done with the syllabus.

Good Luck.
The system doesn't work that way at our school. We have a set amount of pages left to print on our school computer accounts.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
All my printing is free.

Hence I printed all my cosmology, maths materials which exceed 4000 pages at school. I just had to become librarian's pets.

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
The system doesn't work that way at our school. We have a set amount of pages left to print on our school computer accounts.
Our school had that for a while but then it changed because everyone would transfer more fake money than they actually had to someone elses account... so that idea was caned.

So all printing is frreee!

But in my schools library, they have a collection of folders which have the past papers already printed off. We can just borrow them for a while. Does your school have that?

Perhaps just by a standard printer, the base models are quite cheap so it wouldnt be too expensive, and just staple them and put them in some folder.

Last edited:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Our school had that for a while but then it changed because everyone would transfer more fake money than they actually had to someone elses account... so that idea was caned.

So all printing is frreee!

But in my schools library, they have a collection of folders which have the past papers already printed off. We can just borrow them for a while. Does your school have that?

Perhaps just by a standard printer, the base models are quite cheap so it wouldnt be too expensive, and just staple them and put them in some folder.
My school does that... letting people borrow past papers and such, but most just hand them out like crazy... they're glad to see someone doing something for themself.

As for the printer... best to invest in a more expensive laser printer. It will last for eons and the laser too for a very long time. Worth looking into.

q3thefish

HSC
All my printing is free.

Hence I printed all my cosmology, maths materials which exceed 4000 pages at school. I just had to become librarian's pets.
4000 pages. A tad overkill ye?

HSC
haha wow. i go to alpha omega and never realised we had free photocopying! LOL

hmm get your parents to print them off at their office if they work in an office. thats what i got my mum to do for my school crap. school charges 10c per page. GAY.

or ask your teachers for more?

yummy-cookies

HSC
Split the cost with a friend. And then sell them to over-eager unexpecting juniors after the HSC

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
haha theres a thing called recyling! do the right thing!

REDUCE, REUSE AND RECYCLE!! hahahahah

im against recycled paper though. they smell bad and arent white enough
you just made a total mockery of yourself?... o_O odd.

I just read mine from the net... easy enough. Get a laptop and it's easy... you can take it with you.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I print off everything at my school for free, its normally 20c a page, $1 colour, but meh, libarians dont care nowadays, they're too busy promoting books to the juniors...

other than that, officeworks does 4c a page printing, dont think you can get anything cheaper than that legally...

I had to print off alot of stuff, ive got more than 50 papers for just chem alone ==''

hairspray

HSC
Seriously... get a printer!

If your school doesnt allow for free printing then printing at home isn't expensive. A printer would set u back $100? I printed off all the legal studies, business studies and economics past HSC papers (2001-2008) plus heaps of notes at home and it just costed me $30 worth of ink.

CHEAP AND CONVINIENT!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Seriously... get a printer!

If your school doesnt allow for free printing then printing at home isn't expensive. A printer would set u back $100? I printed off all the legal studies, business studies and economics past HSC papers (2001-2008) plus heaps of notes at home and it just costed me $30 worth of ink.

CHEAP AND CONVINIENT!
This is pretty cheap. Probably a really good idea...

but I still think my idea of having a laptop is much better, take it with you!

HSC
4 hrs later.... laptop runs out of battery if you dont charge it LOL

hmm.. maybe fedex or something has cheap printing? or try those little printing/photocopying shops. they might do it for cheaper.

mikballs

HSC
I get the past papers and syllabus printed from my mums office,
totally free :D
It'd be a good idea to ask your parents if they could shifty the prints from office.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
its free at my school coz the card swiping thingo is broken, so everyone prints like 1000 past papers
:haha:

I wonder who that is.

BTW, dd man...you gotta drive me sometimes with your new sports car. drifffttttting~~~@300km+/hr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)