• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Patrick Wolf (1 Viewer)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
You guys must have been right near me, because I noticed some girl/s a few people to the left of me throwing amazing amounts of glitter into the air lol. Second row, near centre?

s-p-a-c-e-d said:
What annoyed me was the fact that I saw the first 5/6 acting crazy and jumping, then about another 5/6 rows behind them acting ambivalent and hardly moving at all, and then me dacing like an idiot behind them.
oh my god it was amazing at the front, especially in the encore performances. we were so happy with our spot, and even more so when he jumped into the crowd like RIGHT ON TOP OF US whoooo hair and nipple rape yayayay :eek:

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
Jachie said:
oh my god it was amazing at the front, especially in the encore performances. we were so happy with our spot, and even more so when he jumped into the crowd like RIGHT ON TOP OF US whoooo hair and nipple rape yayayay :eek:
I got closer to the front for the second encore (around the 3rd row) because silly people started to leave right after The Magic Position finished, haha.
But yeah, the atmosphere was generally really good, and it only improved for the encores.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
s-p-a-c-e-d said:
Next time, I definitely want to get closer to the front and more glitterised. <3 to the occasional huge puffs of glitter being released near the front...

What annoyed me was the fact that I saw the first 5/6 rows acting crazy and jumping, then about another 5/6 rows behind them acting ambivalent and hardly moving at all, and then me dacing like an idiot behind them.
those moshers were driving me nuts. seriously. all the thrashing around! i was grooving away, but not knocking people over..

and it was funny when everyone started leaving after magic position. i moved in considerably closer using my motto of "wait for the house lights!!" haha suckers.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
haha jachie that was definitely zoe and i
i was throwing glitter as he was singing 'stars' it was fitting i felt
and through every other song too haha

yeah we left after magic position, but that was cool cause we went up the back of the floor and danced crazily to boy like me, and watched him climb around

I LOVE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
i still have glitter embedded into my scalp. :eek:

OHHHHHH PATRICKKKKK. i am going to stalk him all over london this christmas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)