• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) (1 Viewer)

Comrade nathan

HSC
Tattoodguy shut the fuck up, we are not talking about that you dumb ass. You can't even hold a arguement you dumb shit

tattoodguy

shut up u fucking pooof.

its related to australian farming and animal cruelty.

well on 60 minutes when they were talking about australian farming - they talked about the mulsing thing whatever and they also talked about putting them on ships and how they were treated once they got to the middle east.

seriously ur a dumb fuck, its still related to what they are discussing.

Now someone answer me........what is halal meat?

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
Tattoodguy shut the fuck up, we are not talking about that you dumb ass. You can't even hold a arguement you dumb shit
tattoodguy said:
shut up u fucking pooof.
bahaha owned!!!!!!!!

Comrade nathan

HSC
tattoodguy said:
look at the gang rapes etc,,,,,,,look at the beheadings.........stoning ppple to death.

god dam it...............i hate those pppple.

tattoodguy said:
its related to australian farming and animal cruelty.
Yeah heaps related you moron.

I thought i had bad grammar untill i seen your dribble. You're such an idiot when have you ever contributed anything usefull to this forum.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PETA people are really hypocritical. Read some of maddox's articles about it. I like his attitude.

They're also REALLY wierd and unaccepting of other peoples values.

K

katie_tully

Certain sheep should not be farmed in Australia, but the Merino came from Spain which has a climate quite similar to ours...
But sheep are susceptible to being fly blown all over the world, I can't stress enough; if we did not have to mules a sheep, we would not.
God, it's the worst job ever, it's tedious, it's messy but it's for the benefit of the sheep.

PETA are using the example of the sheep stuck on a boat for 4 weeks because they had been disallowed into a country. How many times does this happen? It's happened once. They're trying to use one example as a basis for an argument, to stop live exports. The thing is, meat can only hold for so long. By the time you ship already dead meat across the ocean, it's lifespan has diminished incredibly. So does its value.

Australia relies heavily on agriculture as a source of income, and the wool industry makes up a large chunk of this.
PETA need to pull their heads out of their arse.

Eh.. and this thread has gone to the shitter in true BOS fashion.

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
too bloody self-righteous...

btw anyone watched that south park episode involving peta?

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
PaulST said:
Being from the country, I thought I would share with your guys some of the activities conducted by several extremist groups.
No doubt many have heard about PETA which standards for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. Basically they go around making sure that animals are being looked after. I have no problem with that, but when they go around making rash and unfounded statements, we get angry.
At the moment, they've got the idea that mulesing of sheep and cows is cruel. For those of you that don't know what it is, it's basically the removal of the males testicles through the use of a rubber ring. Beside the initial discomfort, the animals barely feel a thing and their bits drop of several days later. Because the ring cuts off blood circulation, barely any pain is felt.
PETA have been claiming that this is cruel. But they obviously don't know what happens if they don't mules the animals. Basically, flys will lay maggots around the area and they will live in the bits and slowly eat away and plant diseases. Basically the animal will die a painful death.

So before you get involved with such extremist groups, be careful to do your homework. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Not knowing whether this has been cleared up or not I'll just say this. Skip the next paragraph if someone has mentioned this before:

Museling is the removal of loose skin around the sheep's anus to prevent fly strike. Fly strike is when flies land in the soiled wool and lay their eggs. The maggots then begin eating the sheep and the animal suffers a slow death.
Demsaculating (not sure of the spelling) is one term for removing the testicles from rams and bulls. It isn't as painful as it sounds surprisingly because they all seem to walk away afterwards. I'm not saying it's a little tingling sensation or nothing either.

PETA are the sort of fools I loathe. They go in half cocked, having no idea what they're talking about and shoot their mouth off (Like looking in a mirror almost :D ). Anyway PETA have no real idea what the hell they are on about. They keep misquoting facts and claiming false truths.

They claim their are alternatives to museling. At this moment many organisations, including the federation for wool farmers are researching viable alternatives. So far they have found none.

PETA keeps claiming that farmers would rather musel or some such shit. Once again an obvious point of PETA's stupidity. No farmer would rather spend hours cutting felsh from a sheep's arse if they was an alternative. And besides it stress is a factor when farming livestock. It's far easier, and far more profitable, to deal with animals who aren't stressed out.

PETA seems to be no more than the creation of an attention seeking bitch a continent away who has no idea what she's on about.

They whinge about live exports and in one article I read they claimed that no vet travelled with the animals. This is bullshit. I know a man who, a qualified vet, who sailed with live animals being exported to the Middle East.

PETA would have us consume no products that have anything to with animals. Meat, milk, cheese etc. But then what? Those poor plants are living. Who's going to campaign for their rights?

PETA cost people money with their stunts. What they did in feeding those pigs contaminated food was robbed people of money. They ought to reimburse the people affected. PETA also ought to reimburse the wool industry for the profits lost through their protesting.

PETA are a bunch of self fooling idiotic extremists. Read the LAND paper if you want ravings about this pathetic group.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
tattoodguy said:
peta is gooood, shut ur mouths u animal tortureres.

i saw on channel v all this stuff about farmers....doing all these things to animals.. ripping the teeth out of live animals etc etc etc.

farmers send animals to the midddle east to be tortured and shit........ i rememmber on 60 minutes these dirty muslims chucked this lamb around or something and broke its legs or something.. and a whole range of other cruel shit.

how about how those farmers put those sheap on that boat...and let so many of them die at sea? farmers are gready maggots who prey on the vulnerable for profit.

farmers are scum and so are ummmmmmmmm pple who follow certain religions.

what is halal meat ??????????????????????????????/ does that mean the animal has been tortured to death?

What the fuck do you eat?

And where the fuck do you think it comes from?

K

katie_tully

I wonder what PETA would have done a few hundred years ago... Neanderthal PETA's.. AHAHA. "No, you can't kill that Mammoth, that's not humane!"

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
katie_tully said:
I wonder what PETA would have done a few hundred years ago... Neanderthal PETA's.. AHAHA. "No, you can't kill that Mammoth, that's not humane!"
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)