• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

plz help!! bout tutorial enrolment---very fukin confusing! (1 Viewer)

meat is murder

heyyyy!!

just wondering if ne one knowz how to enrol into tutorials---ive been on sols and the time table thing but it has lil coloured squares in time slots!! ahhh

is it coming on at midnight? who else is waiting to do it,and how ???

cheeerrrzzszzz

fankiesssssssssss

swangal

hey! yeah im on here waiting...and waiting...hoping it will come on early but i think it will open @ midnight...argh i need sleep!

swangal

yeah im doin arts...ENG120,HIST107 & POL111..How bout u ? i think u just click on the green boxes ...they might have a link or sumfn on them after 12:01 which lets u enrol...
there's a link for textbook info in SOLS but it always says no info is available for textbooks yet 4 me...so yeah :s

meat is murder

ohhh ok....

yeh it says that bout d text books for me too....just wasnt 100% sure im supposed to buy them..

im doing PHIL101
AUST101
POL111
SOC 103

kooliesssssssssssss

yeh at the moment it doesnt allow me to click on the green boxes...hopefully workz afta midnight!!!!!

u from d gong? sydney? :0

swangal

wollongong...hey u kno how some subjects have 2 lecture times written down...does that mean u have to go to both or that they r both the same but one is just a repeat?? cos if its a repeat my whole timetable will be totally screwed n im gunn ahave to quickly reorganise evrything

meat is murder

if its a lecture repeat it will say!!

if there are two lectures, u need to go to both....its meanz ur tutorial will only go for 1 hr!

sometimes u will have a 2 hr tut.....

so yeh it means go to both!!!

:)

u xcited? how come ur only doing three subjects??? does it make enuff of the credit points?

how many dayz a week will u have to be at uni for?

meat is murder

mondaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lol

i have a philosophy lecture afta d politics lecture so couldnt do politics tut.....

lol..i sound like a nut but im heapz xcited for politics!! lol...bloody frooottt loopp! hehe

swangal

i kno...it keeps getting to a page n then saying it has technical difficulties or whatever n i have to log in all over again n start at the beginning...
i havent even managed to enrol on one tut yet! :S

Last edited:

spark

OK its done (eventually).. I was a bit freaked out.. I mean at 12:15, there were only 8 places available out of 17 for one of my tutorials. o_O

Craaazyyy! G`nite and good luck everyone. :)

swangal

almost same subjects as me...i took the last place in the 12:30-1:30 POL111 tut on tues...so hope u werent tryin for that! :D
sleep time now...good luck and have fun pplz!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)