• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

pokemon red/blue rom download (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jm1234567890
lol, quick, post illegal stuff while he is away :D
He was away for his formal last night (I will be going to the same venue tomorrow evening, for my formal).

Sefton High School and Mary Mackillop College (Wakeley) will be having their formals as well, tomorrow evening.

Winston is back now, :)

Rahul

Dead Member
hahah yeh.
used to play red before. i remember going to the shopping mall and getting a new pokemon from the crew, mewto or something:p
i still have my cards from before around somewhere, or my sister has them around somewhere...had a few shiny ones! :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by IP_freely
by ne chance do u still collect Pokemon cards
yeah, i rem. last time i got a booster pack and i actually got charizard- and this kid was gonna pay $50 for it- but instead i choose to trade it for other cards- damn! :mad1:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Rahul
hahah yeh.
used to play red before. i remember going to the shopping mall and getting a new pokemon from the crew, mewto or something:p
go pokemon red. i decided to start again, cos charmander was crap... go squirtle

Protector

a little unsane
HSC
The software types that are freely is "Abandonware" and other old games. There are sites like the under-dogs.org that have demo's of avaliable games, and full versions of abandonware and old games.

Pokemon was a great game when it came out. Once you finish it once or twice... well... it loses its flavour.

I loved Secret of Mana/2 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)