• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Possible to improve in 2 weeks? (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
If it IS just silly mistakes, then what people have bee saying applies more than ever: do past papers. Lots of them. :)

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
EASILY DONE.... u can improve in 2 weeks for sure! every question u do (and understand) adds to ur knowledge.... if u do one past paper every morning ull be sweet, if u get stuck on an area go to that chapter in ur text book and read about it, read the examples and then do some easy questions and slowly build up... its great for ur confidence and then once u think ur sweet try tacklin that area in a past paper for sure :D

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
matt_f64 said:
EASILY DONE.... u can improve in 2 weeks for sure! every question u do (and understand) adds to ur knowledge.... if u do one past paper every morning ull be sweet, if u get stuck on an area go to that chapter in ur text book and read about it, read the examples and then do some easy questions and slowly build up... its great for ur confidence and then once u think ur sweet try tacklin that area in a past paper for sure :D
i do 1-2 past papers a week n up the anti a lil near exams.... it a gradual process. exams take newere from 2-3 hrs to complete, ud wak up at 6am n still be late 4 skool. he has no choice but i think he should of started earlyer, it would be easyer and he'd do better.

SxC

HSC
Pshhht man u can improve more than 5 to 10% in two weekz eazy.... my friend knew shit all and in one week he went from knowing crap and i mean crap to getting 68% in da trialz that waz eazily more den 20% but he studies hard like 3 hourz a day

tennille

HSC
Write down what you don't know/underdstand. Then study that. Make sure you know everything. You can do it easily in 2 weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)