• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Posting trials. (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
physician said:
actually that was to help Miss gtr... u didn't even request an ancient history paper... from what i recall u requested modern....
physician said:
the resources section has a past eng adv. CSSA paper.. i think it's the 2003 one..

not sure about the rest of the subjects listed....
Sorry, phizzy, not that I want to argue with you. It's just that my overweaning, inflated ego demands that I must prove you wrong.

Sorry. Really. But it really isn't up to me to draw the line :p.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Sorry, phizzy, not that I want to argue with you. It's just that my overweaning, inflated ego demands that I must prove you wrong.

Sorry. Really. But it really isn't up to me to draw the line :p.

lol....well next time try and quote the right post...

and hey 1 paper is better than none... stop complaining...

the only teacher at my school that has past papers is my maths teacher.. so basically all the past papers i can get my hands on are either from success or from the resources section... if ur in the same position then i guess it'll be easier for u to borrow or photopcy past papers from freinds... unless u get bos memebrs posting 1 PAST PAPER every time... where only then u will see just how valuable 1 paper can be.... (i.e. when they accumulate)....

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Yea not sure why, I want to get Modern history, Economics ones :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)