• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

predictable (2 Viewers)

Kos

I like music where you can see that the artist has really worked from nothing to make rather than their music being made because some producer with a whole bunch of pre-written songs nabbed them because they were good looking or whatever. I like rock mostly so it annoys me that rock music has all but disappeared from popular culture. There are plenty of rock bands around, I dont think itll ever die out, but it just annoys me that the only rock that manages to get onto the charts is poppy stuff like Linkin Park. Artists like Ben Harper and Jack Johnson give me hope though.

Favourite musician ever: Bob Dylan.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Is it just me, or doesn't she sound that good in her live video clip to this song?

N

ND

Originally posted by Fry
[B i bet you one day, she's going to release a #1's album just like MJ [/B]

The way things are going, Innocent Eyes will be a #1's album.

I really like track 3: 'Here I Am', this version is much better than the other version IMO (for those who don't know, 'here i am' isn't on the album, and was previously unreleased).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
PREDICTABLE IS NUMBER 1 NOW! GO DELTA!!
Originally posted by ND
The way things are going, Innocent Eyes will be a #1's album.

I really like track 3: 'Here I Am', this version is much better than the other version IMO (for those who don't know, 'here i am' isn't on the album, and was previously unreleased).
two things

1. ND - why are you a 'guest' and why do you not have any post count and why do you have not yet nxt to registered?? are you the same ND that has been posting for at least 6 months?

2. here i am, i assume is on the single? this version is better than which other version? was there a version on another single?

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by iambored

1. ND - why are you a 'guest' and why do you not have any post count and why do you have not yet nxt to registered?? are you the same ND that has been posting for at least 6 months?
Probably deleted their account.

ND

HSC

Hmm i dunno, i tried to login and it said invalid username... I just had to re-register.. =/

2. here i am, i assume is on the single? this version is better than which other version? was there a version on another single?
Yep here i am is on the predictable single. I got the other version from kazaa, i don't think it was released on any other single.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by nd
Hmm i dunno, i tried to login and it said invalid username... I just had to re-register.. =/

Yep here i am is on the predictable single. I got the other version from kazaa, i don't think it was released on any other single.
oh, strange... if you want your old one back ask laz or something.
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/memberlist.php?s=&ltr=N it's not here either.

and if it hasn't been released anywhere else, where did kazaa get it from? i just wonder sometimes if some of the stuff there is crap.

ND

HSC

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by ND
Turns out it was released as a B-side on the 'I Don't Care' single.
hmm ok

hey, you're back as ND

Originally posted by Kos
I want to kill Delta Goodrem. I reckon she would be the prissiest bitch in real life.
i think she would be really nice. so nice it may be considered fake. people who have cancer do not turn into prissy bitches

BowTrUcKle

Often found in Scandinavian forests around Europe
GUY SEBASTIAN 'JUST AS I AM' ALBUM NO.1!

Thank goodness, I think he derserves some time at the top. I really enjoy delta's music, but I'd rather not have Guy realise that he may be heading down the 'Popstars' raod, where your first single reaches No.1 for a week or so and then its all downhill from there.....

But I love Guy and Delta, and they are the best things that have happened for Australia Music lately... :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Kos
I want to kill Delta Goodrem. I reckon she would be the prissiest bitch in real life.
''anyone who is against delta seems to be placed on the country's backlist....''

hahahaha ur the first person i've come across who hates her.. LOL

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i know a guy who went out with her? his name is daniel and he finished at oakhill this yr.. this would have been before she was famous though
and my friend said that she used to play basketball with her in like yr 7-8 and she was a bitch
i like her though.. hes a good singer
but the christmas song really annoys me.. its so slow and how she drags out.. aaaa veeeeeeeryy meeeeeeeerryyyy chhhh rriiiisss tmassss- it shits me
prob cuz they kept playing it at my work grr

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah man the song that really annoys me is 'born to try'

for every line she sings... she pauses for 10 seconds to sing the next line... gggRRrRRR!!!!

*coz i was born to try*
(10 second pause)
*i believe in life*
(10 second pause)
*but you gotta make choices*

..... are those the words? hmm..

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel

and my friend said that she used to play basketball with her in like yr 7-8 and she was a bitch
Every girl is a bitch in year 7 and 8! ;)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by BowTrUcKle
But I love Guy and Delta, and they are the best things that have happened for Australia Music lately... :)
because they are so down to earth, i agree. if they become stuck up i will not be happy.
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
Every girl is a bitch in year 7 and 8! ;)
she would have grown up a lot since then, i hope. and i am sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)