• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Prelim Legal (1 Viewer)

Insanity

HSC
We had to do an oral for our Yearly Exam on Legal Studies ... I got 18/20 :D The average was 15/20 in my class ...

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
melsc said:
yep...y? It was independant i think
yeh the reason why i ask is cause i think the essay question was pinched from the independant paper, but our test wasn't as long as it..

S

Sheehan :)

i got 91 % in mine an i topped th class so im proud of myself............althou i went to more physics classes than legal when i jigged like evryday

homestudy works :)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha. behold my crap percentage! at first i got 51%. and was ranked at about top 10.

i got the test back. i looked through it, and found that the teacher had miscounted the marks, she miscounted 10. so i got 66% afterwards. i got like 46/70 :D

but i came like 2nd in the premliminary haha!!! so there!!!! but there are only 19 people who did the test, so yeah. our last section was out of 25 as well. i got 20 in that section. i stuffed in the other sections.

did much worse than i expected, but happy with the rank :D an improvement of 2 places from half yearlys :D

= Jennifer =

HSC
can i just say do not worry about your prelim legal marks in my final preliminary exam i got 55% and in the HSC trials i got 93% see big difference so if you feel you did bad do not worry there is always room for improvement :p

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
haha legal teacher turned up with a hangover monday morning and put down the blinds

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
anyways, was this thread started to show how good you were at legal, and to purely to show marks, or was it to console with those who did crap, and make them dig their grave, and build thier coffin if need be? :D

timrie6

HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
heh get over it it's only prelim. nfi what I got, 93 in half yearlys.
sorry, the HSC is warping me and making me ill mannered toward people who don't have to do it.
lol same here
I feel like stabbing people

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
anyways, was this thread started to show how good you were at legal, and to purely to show marks, or was it to console with those who did crap, and make them dig their grave, and build thier coffin if need be? :D
what the hell are you on about. all these prelim marks don't have anything to do with the hsc- most ppl are getting into boasting about their rank in their class, but who cares if the HSC is based purely on your rank in the state..

btw 65/70 ranked 4 in the year is not a good rank when it is put into state perspective

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
our grade average for prelim legal was .. wiat for it ... 26% .. how much do we suck!??!! they had to scale it up by like 30% so some people passes .. i dropped it .. i wonder why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)