• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Presso night (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
hmm im not getting any thng best i came is 2nd in ipt and u have to come first in ipt to go ... hell sus any way first in my grade gets $500 second $300 third $100
i get no awards so i dont give a fark when its on.....

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
the only reason i'm going to preso night is cause i'm getting a trophy for tennis. shudup ducky...i got that trophy fair 'n square. and i'm also getting a year advisor award, which i get 20 dollars cold hard cash. :p

7th Sign

HSC
meLoncoLLie said:
hahaha i heard in st george girls, you get 20 bucks for perfect attendance throughout the year?
wow a whole 20 bucks

actually i need 20 bucks for phone credit ....

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
meLoncoLLie said:
hahaha i heard in st george girls, you get 20 bucks for perfect attendance throughout the year?
what?! ya kidding?! its times like these that i wish i were a smart girl. SEX CHANGE!!

i've had only 1 day off school this year, so i guess i wouldn't qualify anyway :D

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
what?! ya kidding?! its times like these that i wish i were a smart girl. SEX CHANGE!!

i've had only 1 day off school this year, so i guess i wouldn't qualify anyway :D
my friend in st george told me this. she's in yr 10 and refuses to jig school, even post SC. and the 20 bucks was her reason. hahahahaha

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
meLoncoLLie said:
my friend in st george told me this. she's in yr 10 and refuses to jig school, even post SC. and the 20 bucks was her reason. hahahahaha
damn slackarse...i mean, i want that money!!!! :D

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
elisabeth said:
Whose school is having a presentation night really soon? Ours is on Thursday. Apparently it's heaps boring, but I'm just cheery at the thought of getting awards. Who else here is going?
ours is on thursday too ... im gettin an award for PE ..... our night is ok tho coz our skool does shit like the rock est and school spectacular and stuff so we get to watch acts and crap ... and we always make it fun !!!

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
Ours is on this Wednesday, which is in 3 days time. I am getting an award. Don't know what i am getting an award for

mishka

HSC
N/A
ours was last night. i got the "most outstanding student in year 12" which is like a nomination for dux. it's based on assessments. the real dux, and the name that goes in the office is based on the highest UAI.

i got a movie voucher for two people and a $50 gift voucher for the bistro at my local tennis club. pretty good i reckon, seeing as though it's not finalised :)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm sorry folks. i lied...i didn't get 20 bucks....i got 30 bucks yay!! i think my school got a little bit richer :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)