• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Question about International Studies (1 Viewer)

bebo2

HSC
Hi I'm going to uni next year and I was wondering if you could do psychology with international studies because I know that you can do science with it, but can you do psychology exclusively as there is a degree in psychology by itself in science? Hopefully I can because International Studies sounds so good and I want to go to France for a year...because I'm doing French at the moment. Also, what uai would I need to get into psychology/international studies?

Thanks

spence

HSC
If you do Arts, you can do Psych as a second major, and your first major can be similar to what you do in international studies

HSC
thats so crazy. i wanna do international studies (got in through early entry into wollongong next year).

i do french and love it.

and i want to go to france lol!

i don't know if u can do psyc with it.

but if you international studies you can study abroad!

what uni are planning on going to? bcoz that might help with whether it has this double degree you want.

lionking1191

HSC
ilovezacattard2 said:
thats so crazy. i wanna do international studies (got in through early entry into wollongong next year).

i do french and love it.

and i want to go to france lol!

i don't know if u can do psyc with it.

but if you international studies you can study abroad!

what uni are planning on going to? bcoz that might help with whether it has this double degree you want.
you can apply for oversea study with arts anyway - int'l studies just makes it compulsory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)