• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

quick cheating question (1 Viewer)

Symoits

HSC
My fellow legal studies friend n i both wrote our point form essay together and well there very much alike... my question is that if 2 ppl effectively pretty write the same essay what are the chances of getting found out and loosing marks? because i really want to go well n if there both the same..... thx in advance

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Symoits said:
My fellow legal studies friend n i both wrote our point form essay together and well there very much alike... my question is that if 2 ppl effectively pretty write the same essay what are the chances of getting found out and loosing marks? because i really want to go well n if there both the same..... thx in advance
Theres a good chance ull get caught if its the same
and ull both get 0 and may jepordise ur HSC.

fakingtheday

HSC
centres get marked together. That said though, i'm sure you guys have differing writing styles, they won't be the same. ANd in theory shouldn't everyone have the same content anyway? if you're so worried about it, just swap some paragraph orders around.

fakingtheday

HSC
centres get marked together. That said though, i'm sure you guys have differing writing styles, they won't be the same. ANd in theory shouldn't everyone have the same content anyway? if you're so worried about it, just swap some paragraph orders around.

jmac101

i dont think you should worry about it. how can collaborating to improve your learning be considered 'cheating' when neither of you know what the question is.
how can it be plagiarising if you both worked on t together?
techinically we all take our ideas from teachers and textbooks anyway.
there may be some technical rule that gets you, but i wouldnt worry about it...

khoshgelleh

i mean unless they see you copying off someone in the exam room i dnt think there is much they can do.....
It could just be that u guys memorised the same essay. And that isnt considered cheating or plagirisam in exam room conditions...
thats what one of my teachers said once anyway.

would u and this friedns be positioned near eachother in the exam???... that maybe a bit risky then but if your last name statrs with and his/her starts with p ... dnt fret

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)