• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

RACI Chemistry Quiz Past Papers (1 Viewer)

zamiz

HSC
N/A
Hi,

Would anyone have any RACI chemistry quiz past papers? I'm looking for Intermediate and Senior.

I've just transferred into a selective school and I've never done this comp before. Apparently last year about many people in my grade got 100% and almost all the rest got one incorrect, so I think I should at least study a bit.

I've asked my chemistry teacher for past papers, but I'm pretty sure he can't be bothered to find them :/ Or at least every time I ask, he's just like "Not now", even though he's not doing anything.

Any past papers would be greatly appreciated!

golgo13

Alchemist
HSC
I don't believe many members or if any would hav hold of digital copies, but the chem quiz is literally just questions they dump to you, no real patterns. All you need to do is have a bit of chem understanding, common sense, and reasonable deduction skills :) don't stress it

zamiz

HSC
N/A
Oops.. my last post (now deleted) was on someone else's account (I was at the library and the person before me forgot to log out of BOS)

Thanks golgo, how would you suggest I study in that case?

golgo13

Alchemist
HSC
How i would study, well i would just get some familiarity with elements their valence some general properties and some core concepts. The other details should be stuff you should work out in the exam. The quiz itself should provide you enough information to solve the question or at least remove some of the options given :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)