• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

RACI Chemistry Quiz (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I'm doing it for the first time, and I was wondering if it's hard? My friends did it in year 9 and they were completely loss. Any tips and what did you get?

fredinho

HSC
WHY DO YOU CARE

get a fucking life before you whinge in year 12:burn:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Don't worry it seems quite horrible but it is multiple choice. Just pick the answer you think is most correct - that's what i did and i ended up with a distinction XD

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
WHY DO YOU CARE

get a fucking life before you whinge in year 12:burn:
Relax... I wasn't whinging. I was merely curious. I'm pretty sure anyone under year 12 can post whatever they please, even if this site is targeted at year 12s. I care because I just do. I don't need insults.

pman

Banned
HSC
Its dead simple, read the q carefully and the answer will pop out at you, mind you, the only reason anyone actually does the quiz is for the periodic tables

shady145

Banned
HSC
Don't worry it seems quite horrible but it is multiple choice. Just pick the answer you think is most correct - that's what i did and i ended up with a distinction XD
was that last year??? i got a high distinction last yr, i just checked to c how many i got correct and it was 23/30 lol... thats a high distinction XD

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
was that last year??? i got a high distinction last yr, i just checked to c how many i got correct and it was 23/30 lol... thats a high distinction XD
Yeah it was last year. My chem teacher literally paid for us and expected us to pay her back so we had no choice >.>

Btw, congrats :D The test was stupid lol, i just picked some random ones and then slept for the rest of the lesson. I sooooo have to try picking the one letter for all answers someday ^^

its a theoretically very hard test

yay 400 posts
Congrats :)

shady145

Banned
HSC
I sooooo have to try picking the one letter for all answers someday ^^
bhahahahaa that'd be funny if u got good like that... my chem techer paid for ours out of the science budget XD same for maths in the maths comp

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
lol. the last time i did it, i was in year 7 didn't know anything it was talking about but ended up with a credit. i guessed most of it

aya-chan

HSC
Lol. Did it today.
It was quite easy.
hahaha. chem quiz. it's so random.
I got liek a participation in yr 7 ...
and so I didn't do it in yr 8 ...
I did it for the bludge in yr 9 and got a distinction.
and did it coz my dad wanted me to in yr 10 and got a high d.

I did it today too. :D
it was easy. only yr 11 is so much easier than the yr 12 one. LOL.

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
yeah it wasn't bad. but i hated the questions like . A theory is an accepted observation, unless...

ergh i hated them. people who sat the year 11 paper would understand me. questions 6 and 30

aya-chan

HSC
yeah it wasn't bad. but i hated the questions like . A theory is an accepted observation, unless...

ergh i hated them. people who sat the year 11 paper would understand me. questions 6 and 30
as in like, those questions that are like vague ... and all that.

out of curiousity, what answer did you put for that theory question? lol.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Aahhhhh... I'm sorry I'm not a super genius like you guys. The very VERY small minority was easy, the minority was average, and the majority was HARD. Question 29 and 30 got me stumped. Only four people in my grade did it.

Yay, participation!

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
as in like, those questions that are like vague ... and all that.

out of curiousity, what answer did you put for that theory question? lol.
one study conflicts with the theory lol. i was going to put B but A says that it was a study and i am guessing that in a study they do repeat the experiments many times soo. yeah .. i guess now we play the waiting game.. hoping for a D

and for 30 i put D, To find a relationship among the data

aya-chan

HSC
omggsssh.
same. for both.

I'm pretty sure about 30, but that theory question ... I'm still not very confident ... I was going to put the multiple conflicting somethings which was like B i think? so yeah. =S

maybe I should like, find a really really really nerdy nerd and ask them. xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)