• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

rape is about power not sex (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
because it adds to the idea that everything men do is to oppress women

Garygaz

HSC
why are you letting the woman through the door first?!?

'garble garbl1!! you let her thru cause u htink she is weeeek1!!'

why aren't you letting that woman off the bus before you?

'get sum manners u stupid bull!'

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
just had sex with you and all but that is unrelated to the fact that I just ejaculated.

Oh wow I love power I just orgasmed after beating the shit out of my wife

Lentern

HSC
just had sex with you and all but that is unrelated to the fact that I just ejaculated.

Oh wow I love power I just orgasmed after beating the shit out of my wife
What is so difficult to comprehend, simply put there are more harmless ways of getting sexual gratification, to rape someone I'd imagine requires some sort of extra motivation, a desire for a second, not exclusively sexual form of gratification. I think the market for bdsm stuff provides fairly compelling evidence that for people to integrate sexual gratification with other forms of gratification is quite common.

HSC
Uni Grad
magic potion what the fuck

'soldiers are often ordered to rape'

just doin their jobs

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
What is so difficult to comprehend, simply put there are more harmless ways of getting sexual gratification, to rape someone I'd imagine requires some sort of extra motivation, a desire for a second, not exclusively sexual form of gratification. I think the market for bdsm stuff provides fairly compelling evidence that for people to integrate sexual gratification with other forms of gratification is quite common.
lol whatever

still haven't answered my question

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
why rape = power is such a big thing for feminists

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
(he doesnt know)
I haven't realised.

Because they gain sexual gratification from the rape, so it's all about sex in the end anyway.
What is this? I don't even.

im personally not willing to make any pronouncements with much conviction to what actually motivates rape but still sylvesters question is an interesting one and something ive been thinking about for a long time too. why do feminists froth at the mouth when somebody says rape is (or even CAN BE) motivated by anything other than power?
They're either Annagurl and they don't understand that guys like sex and bjs or they're just dumb.

Lentern

HSC
Because they gain sexual gratification from the rape, so it's all about sex in the end anyway.
What is this? I don't even.
They get gratification on several levels is the point, yes its sexual but not exclusively sexual.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
wouldn't the easiest solution just be to ask a bunch of rapists?

we still have Geoff Leonard's dox...

Lentern

HSC
Perchance anyone who was still alive at the beginning of the Cold War?

Edit: Never mind, I don't speak for all feminists, they aren't a unified bloc, they come in all forms. I can't reconcile the view that Rape is a completely asexual act and anyone feminist or otherwise who believes it I respectfully disagree with it. I can however see how other forms of gratification are gained from sexual violence that aren't from consensual sex or masturbation and therefore can understand the line of argument that rape is about power because for many without the power factor the rape could well not take place.

Last edited:

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
kid who used to live round the block from me got done for rape (lol) when he was 17 or something, they dumped him in juvy i think i dont know exactly

he told my cousin he did it bcoz he was already horny at the time (girl was ok then was like no stop) and that he 'felt awesome' when she was struggling against him bcoz he 'thought she actually wanted it more' (dude mustve had some fucked up rape fantasies prior to this)

rape is about being a fucked up in the head or just a fucken idiot (basically)

aint no power involved in this shit (would love to rape a feminist for the feel of power)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)