• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Rate your stress level ! (2 Viewers)

Rate your stress level

• Total voters

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Duh school very important. You DIE if you no focus on school :p
Damn. That's something that would come out of my parents :p except the duh part, my parents speak normal english... most of the time. haha.

HSC
Uni Grad
Damn. That's something that would come out of my parents :p except the duh part, my parents speak normal english... most of the time. haha.
LOL my mom constantly complains about me procrastinating and not being stressed for the HSC... :L
heh she doesn't think I'll get at least a 90 ATAR... but idk I doubt I'll get under 90 unless if I completely fuck up

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Why you distracting me? ;]
Hahaha. Just kidding, i'm on youtube all day.
I c wut yu did there

LOL my mom constantly complains about me procrastinating and not being stressed for the HSC... :L
heh she doesn't think I'll get at least a 90 ATAR... but idk I doubt I'll get under 90 unless if I completely fuck up
I swear I'm not gonna get over the fact that you spell mum in the American way lol.

Last edited:

HSC
Uni Grad
I swear I'm not gonna get over the fact that you spell mum in the American way lol.
ehh that's probably just a general habit of mine to use american spelling instead of English methods of spelling, in case if my work gets published on the net :L

powlmao

Banned
HSC
7ish lol i am in yr 11 too

Reason is I wanna top all my classes or at least the commerces ones

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
I'm a mix of those sadly. :) I've studied consistently throughout the year and have all the foundations and content down and understood, just practice committing it to memory and structuring exam responses. Though I do have a nice balance of study and gaming (pfft as if I would give gaming up!). :) Though I do have Trials approaching steadily in the next month. Should study, have been already and will continue to do so. Though, there is SO much to remember!

Also your poll is a bit mind boggling. You are suggesting the lower your stress level the less you care about the HSC, however this is not that case for me! n_n I'm just prepared and therefore have no reason to stress and panic! :)

Good Luck to all those that have Trials coming up this term (I know a few unlucky ones do [Like Me!!!! u_u], so best of luck!).

jamesfirst

HSC
why is it so stressful ?

i enjoy studying because I feel that I know a lot compared to others. Especially in Physics

powlmao

Banned
HSC
why is it so stressful ?

i enjoy studying because I feel that I know a lot compared to others. Especially in Physics
because i need a certain ATAR which is fairly high (90ish) and i need to do well in all my subjects which i do besides english which i get 70's for

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I'm a mix of those sadly. :) I've studied consistently throughout the year and have all the foundations and content down and understood, just practice committing it to memory and structuring exam responses. Though I do have a nice balance of study and gaming (pfft as if I would give gaming up!). :) Though I do have Trials approaching steadily in the next month. Should study, have been already and will continue to do so. Though, there is SO much to remember!

Also your poll is a bit mind boggling. You are suggesting the lower your stress level the less you care about the HSC, however this is not that case for me! n_n I'm just prepared and therefore have no reason to stress and panic! :)

Good Luck to all those that have Trials coming up this term (I know a few unlucky ones do [Like Me!!!! u_u], so best of luck!).
You said you're gaming lol.

why is it so stressful ?

ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)