• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Reading/writing tasks (1 Viewer)

Wohzazz

HSC
Does anyone know where i could get reading & writing tasks on the net for journeys. It will be good if they are written like HSC with marks on side and even better if they have marking guildlines though anything will do. Thanks

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i cant answer that, although i have one piece of advice

"manage your time in the task very very well" (ie, this is prob the task that requires the most time management, apart from the exams)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
all HSC english papers are similar in marks. leach section has the same allocated marks (15 marks). the only problem is that with our grade (class of 04) is the first grade doing journeys as our AOS. so there is literally nothing on the AOS ofr journeys now. since we're in hafl yearlies time, you might want to ask your friends from other schools what their question was, that might help ;)

jimmik

HSC
look up past hsc papers n the type of questions asked bcuz altho they are on change, some of them can also apply to journeys eg. write a letter to the author of text one regarding their themes and incorporate your view of journeys (instead of change) gud luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)