• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

related text (1 Viewer)

merna7

HSC
hey guys,

i completly forgot about having a freakn related text for english!! and i was wondering do you guys have any suggestions for a related text for stictly ballroom ( i was thinking my place)
and shoe-horn sonata (photographs in the mud??)
guys help is really appreciated asap !!

Last edited:
O

Omed62

Do the film " Edward Scissor Hand" and the Film "Charlie and the chocolate Factory" they have great belonging aspects of relationship, identity, place.

The poem " My place" is a great ORT but it is often not used much, which have less interest. The markers may not like it because it doesn't have much to say about the poem.

O

Omed62

are you the guy, who has the Trial next week. If yes, then your screwed lol if you haven't prepared well.

Emial me; I will sen you a good ORT

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
are you the guy, who has the Trial next week. If yes, then your screwed lol if you haven't prepared well.

Emial me; I will sen you a good ORT
Are you the guy who is ranked 40/50 advanced? If yes, then you're screwed lol

merna7

HSC
omg im not a guy!! hahaha lol no i have prepared but i just forgot about my related material and i honestly dont care as long as i get at least 50% im happy...

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
omg im not a guy!! hahaha lol no i have prepared but i just forgot about my related material and i honestly dont care as long as i get at least 50% im happy...
I wouldn't really pay much attention to omed lol, he is one of the "black sheep" of bos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)