• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Robbie Williams Concert (2 Viewers)

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i tell you one little thing. do you hate for example leonardo da Vinchi or Vangoh? No, you appreciate them, because they deserve it, same with Robbie. You can hate or love Robbie, but you must appreciate him, because he is great.
if you dont like robbie why are you posting in robbies thread, then?

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
Originally posted by piccaninny
i tell you one little thing. do you hate for example leonardo da Vinchi or Vangoh? No, you appreciate them, because they deserve it, same with Robbie. You can hate or love Robbie, but you must appreciate him, because he is great.
i dont like him and i do not believe that i need to appreciate him. he has done nothing special and there is no way you can compare what he has done to leonardo da Vinchi or Vangoh. Sure you may like him but that certainly does not mean he has earned the appreciation of the world.

if you dont like robbie why are you posting in robbies thread, then?
some people dont seem to understand a discussion. a thread on robbie williams can contain comments of both praise and dislike.

you are saying you like him, i am saying i dont. both are opposite opinions but equally valuble in a thread about robbie williams.

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by Macccca
i dont like him and i do not believe that i need to appreciate him. he has done nothing special and there is no way you can compare what he has done to leonardo da Vinchi or Vangoh. Sure you may like him but that certainly does not mean he has earned the appreciation of the world.

i'm not forcing you into liking or appreciating Robbie, may be with time you will understand that i ment, now you cant.
e.g Mendel was regected and called mad for his theory, but now he is "the father of genetics" Same will happen to Robbie. Time shows that history repeats itself.

Aaron1911

i see in robbie tallent even geniousity,
he rights his songs. and can you name any selebrity (except for Robbie) who sell in 9 minutes 45000 tickets? there is none. and to be exact he is not even 30 yet, he is 29yo.
Child molestation claims aside, i'm guessing Michael Jackson in the 80's probably would have sold double those numbers. Come to think of it, he could probably sell 45k very quickly if he did a concert tommorow.

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by Aaron1911
Child molestation claims aside, i'm guessing Michael Jackson in the 80's probably would have sold double those numbers. Come to think of it, he could probably sell 45k very quickly if he did a concert tommorow.
Whatever

~Dreamer

HSC
dont forget metallica... all their shows are sold out :( robbie williams still has some tickets left to his second show in syd...

~Dreamer

HSC
i'm not forcing you into liking or appreciating Robbie, may be with time you will understand that i ment, now you cant.
e.g Mendel was regected and called mad for his theory, but now he is "the father of genetics" Same will happen to Robbie. Time shows that history repeats itself.
medels contribution far outweigh robbie - i dont think he would've held press confrences in strip bars... robbie did not use his brain, merely his voice - which thousands of others could do with the right publicity stunts...

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by ~Dreamer
medels contribution far outweigh robbie - i dont think he would've held press confrences in strip bars... robbie did not use his brain, merely his voice - which thousands of others could do with the right publicity stunts...
you didnt get it that i try to say, i used Mendel to reveal that many people that did something extra ordinary, that their works is not appreciated during their life time, but after death. no one gave a f*ck about da Vinci and Michelangelo during the time when were alife, as they died they have been appreciated.
if you thing that genious is someone who use only the brain, you wrong.

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by ~Dreamer
dont forget metallica... all their shows are sold out :( robbie williams still has some tickets left to his second show in syd...
again, in Australian history of ticket selling no one's except for Robbie's tickets 45000 were sold in 9 minutes (for the first show), he planned to have only one show in Sydney, since his tickets were sold, the 2nd show was essential. Mettalica is nowhere near the record selling of tickets for their shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)