• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

schapelle corby - innocent or guilty? (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I dont know if she is guilty or not and i dont really care. Their laws are idiotic and backwards. They think its just to give someone 20years of even execute them for weed" for a plant that grows in the dirt? weed shouldnt be illegal in the first place, but even our country realises how crazy it is to execute people for it.

All that aside, i dont think the evidence that was given [ or atleast what we heard about on the news] was substantial enough for a conviction. The judges were clearly biased from the start, it was a kangaroo court and she was not given justice. I would still be annoyed even if she was tried with due process and appropriate evidence though simply because of how harsh the sentence is.

HSC
We should be thanking Indonesia for getting that white trash of the streets of Australia.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
The Schappelle Corby Indifference Group - for those who know that even if knew enough to make an accurate judgement (which we don't), we still wouldn't care! Fighting the non-chalant fight since 04'
Thief!
Vagabond!
Knave!

Garygaz

HSC
so you admit you were wrong?
No I'm saying that weighing up the argument for and against logically leans me towards guilty, not playing it out in my head as though I'm sitting in a court room. Why are you so convinced she is innocent?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)