• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

School Uniforms (2 Viewers)

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
Riverview....18 yr old boys in knee high socks...theres something wrong about that
hmm...the old junior uniform at my old school was candy striped
sydney boys and girls are both ugly

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Omg yeah! Danebank, pink a green.......the designers would have to have been bloody blind!

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
I'm not sure what school this is, I think some sort of a private catholic one, but I saw them once around the city and they had white shirts with camel coloured pants. It sounds disgusting, but it actually looked quite nice, something different to the college grey.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by user
I'm not sure what school this is, I think some sort of a private catholic one, but I saw them once around the city and they had white shirts with camel coloured pants. It sounds disgusting, but it actually looked quite nice, something different to the college grey.
Hmm I know Hornsby girls has a beige uniform, as does Ascham I think

Slimeboy

HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
All I'm going to say is that I saw a matching band uniform, sometime ago. Not sure which private school, but we were all laughing ourselves stupid.
Kings

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728
hehe jannali's is pretty good.. yeah i love the guys that go to the private schools.. except scots most of them mm damn fine!
Yeah I love our uniform compared to others in the shire.... everything matches up pretty well... I'd hate to wear yellow though.... eurgh.

Sugar

HSC
Originally posted by Sickle
Yeah I love our uniform compared to others in the shire.... everything matches up pretty well... I'd hate to wear yellow though.... eurgh.
i agree! Jannali's uniform is nice.

Caringbah's uniform is ugly...a couple of years back, I was wearing my junior uniform (green and white stripes) and these girls approached us and asked, "Where did you get your pyjamas from?"

And the senior uniform that I'm currently wearing, is just plain green with four white buttons. The winter uniform ain't too bad though. :)

malkin86

HSC
Originally posted by Sugar

And the senior uniform that I'm currently wearing, is just plain green with four white buttons.
I've heard about that one.. they call it 'the nipple dress' ;)

santaslayer

HSC
best: beverly hills girls school?.......(they dont really wear anything!...LoLz)

worst: Danebank (hurstville)...they wear too much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)