• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Scissor Sisters Anyone? (1 Viewer)

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
I'm completely obsessed with the Scissor Sisters at the moment! I love 'Comfortably Numb', 'Laura' and their cover of Franz Ferdinands "Take Me Out" rocks too! All I want now is to get tickets to the Good Vibrations festival so that I can see them (and Mylo) rock out live. Anyone else here like them too?? :)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah how good is the lineup of good vibrations this year aye! :eek:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
are you schizo or something? have you actually heard the original of comfortably numb? scissor sisters lick balls

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
glycerine said:
are you schizo or something? have you actually heard the original of comfortably numb? scissor sisters lick balls
you beat me too it

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
glycerine said:
Yours or mine?

mack

Banned
HSC
IMO, Scissor Sisters take good songs and butcher them. Its fucking annoying as hell when youre downloading having to scroll through 1000000 remixes to get to the original one you want.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
TaperJeanGirl said:
I love 'Comfortably Numb'
I hope you die a slow and painful death
if you had any musical taste you would have heard the original version, and hopefully been as disgusted as i was. :mad:

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i liked whaat they did with take me out. its not necessarily better, but its different.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
mack said:
IMO, Scissor Sisters take good songs and butcher them. Its fucking annoying as hell when youre downloading having to scroll through 1000000 remixes to get to the original one you want.

hahahaha - i've never had that problem! what program are u using??

wanton-wonton

HSC
Mojoman said:
I hope you die a slow and painful death
if you had any musical taste you would have heard the original version, and hopefully been as disgusted as i was. :mad:
are you talking about pink floyd?

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
Hey, thanks for all the sweet responses guys! Mojoman, I also hope you will die a slow and painful death :) Its so nice that we're all friends and Im so glad I come here to get my daily dose of hospitality!! Merry Christmas :)

Now, BreaKing - yeah, it seems like a really good lineup this year! Are you going? I want to, but I dont have time to get tickets so Im hoping they dont all sell out or something!

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
TaperJeanGirl said:
I'm completely obsessed with the Scissor Sisters at the moment! I love 'Comfortably Numb', 'Laura' and their cover of Franz Ferdinands "Take Me Out" rocks too! All I want now is to get tickets to the Good Vibrations festival so that I can see them (and Mylo) rock out live. Anyone else here like them too?? :)
laura! i obsessed over that song for about a week. and i heard their version of take me out yesterday. very cool.

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
TaperJeanGirl said:
OMG I LOVE THE SCISSOR SISTERS!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME DOES!!

yaaaayyy

HSC
why dont people understand how ironic the scissor sisters are.
everyone here sucks.
the people who like them for the wrong reason = sucks
people who hate them because they dont get it = sucks

therefore mcdickpants > you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)