• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Seven Swords (1 Viewer)

^___^
HSC
OK, for all you chinese martial art fans, you might have heard/watched this movie already

I just watched it, and I think its a very "creative" story., although the action scence disappointed me a little bit(i have very high expectation though)

what are your thoughts?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
It waz OK, I just loved the diff swordz. There were too many characterz in there that I didn't remember the namez of the characterz, except the main onez, which iz quite sad.

Action waz pretty cool, better than Matrix III I'd say. :p

jeremiahk

HSC
Yeah the swords are kind of different, but I think the differentiation could be played out more, and you can't see shit sometimes when the people are fighting. Its based on a wuxia novel isnt it? I was expecting more from Donnie Yen, though he is a freaking badass.

I enjoyed the last fight with the walls, I think that part had the potential to suck but they did it well.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
it was alright. yeah it is based on a novel or series of them and they condensed it which explains the why the story moved fast and tried to include too much. might be a sequel.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Just watched it.

Choerography was well done unlike many modern martial art films. Quite creative in some scenes. Liked the idea of the sword concepts.

Should be a sequel cause they never explained the 8th sword that the emporer found. "One sword to rule them all"

:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)