• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Shopping Time:Christmas present ideas. (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Good Evening everyone.
I want some suggestions on Christmas prezzies.
I reckon that flowers and chocolates for Christas is just too old.

Any good ideas?

What do you think of a tea set and a darts board? What else?

sallylouise

HSC
i think that the whole chocolate thing is getting old so why don't you make your own jewellry or buy somehting like jewellry or some clothes or hair things, photo frame, candle set something like that. Home made stuff is always good too​

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
depends who the pressie is for...but i try to get something with some sort of personal meaning for the person unless i dont know them well...eg like a scrapbook thing with all the person's cool memories and little in-jokes and things, something they would remember and appreciate...if they're really into something (i have one friend obsessed with dance, one obsessed with anime and one who really likes classical music) - then they're often easier to buy for coz you know exactly what they like.

the big question though is what do you get for those people you dont really know well? like what sort of stuff shows that you went to some sort of effort but isnt specific to any taste? i hate shopping for mere acquaintences (sp?)...im thinking stuff like simple jewelery, writing paper, little useless ornaments, candles, those stupid bath sets, you know with the little bottles of funny smelling coloured goo and lotions...stuff for their car, if they have one...gift certificates (the ultimate cop out lol)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)