• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Should i feel bad for dating my friends x? (1 Viewer)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i used to think it wouldnt be that bad.... until my friend started dating my ex.... it sucks... cos even if you think youre over him, you still dont like to see him with someone else, especially a friend.
and the worst thing is that shes always telling me how happy they are and all this stuff then another friend told me that theyve been fighting and almost broke up and all this stuff, and i hate her for lying to me like that.

HSC
you dont have to lose a friendship over it.. what if its your friends ex from like 3 years ago, or ur friend and them only dated 3 days?
what if you didnt know the ex particularly well when they dated ur friend and only after did you discover a connection
what if ur friend totally doesnt care

all these exceptions mean its a case by case scenario, theres no unwritten law.
the heart decides who it loves and who it doesnt. just be careful.. like i dont think its cool to fully get it on in front of your friend.
i dont see anything wrong wiht it if you go about it in the right way. who's silly enough to let a guy come between them in a friendship anyway? obviously their friendship clearly wasnt that great to start with then.
if people are mature about it, its fine.

and if you have to resort to personal attacks because you cant handle the fact that my argument has substance then you clearly arent as smart as your mummy says you are. its ok, she still thinks you're cool.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ella_fitzgerald said:
and if you have to resort to personal attacks because you cant handle the fact that my argument has substance then you clearly arent as smart as your mummy says you are. its ok, she still thinks you're cool.
Haha, damn right.

Especially when your personal attacks don't even make sense. :rolleyes:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ella_fitzgerald said:
thats what im talking about...
LOL, me too. I just couldn't be bothered to quote.

I wasn't talking about you! :p

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
ella_fitzgerald said:
thats what im talking about...
yeah ur stupid and ur an ugly slut

how hard is it to understand?

it makes perfect sense to me

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
ella_fitzgerald said:
you dont have to lose a friendship over it.. what if its your friends ex from like 3 years ago, or ur friend and them only dated 3 days?
what if you didnt know the ex particularly well when they dated ur friend and only after did you discover a connection
what if ur friend totally doesnt care

all these exceptions mean its a case by case scenario, theres no unwritten law.
the heart decides who it loves and who it doesnt. just be careful.. like i dont think its cool to fully get it on in front of your friend.
i dont see anything wrong wiht it if you go about it in the right way. who's silly enough to let a guy come between them in a friendship anyway? obviously their friendship clearly wasnt that great to start with then.
if people are mature about it, its fine.

i get what you mean....
it always depends on the situation. i went out with the guy for about... a year, but he liked me a whole lot more than i liked him so we kinda broke up and about... i think, about a month or so after, my friend told me she liked him and i dunno... i guess i thought that if they got together he could get over me and we could be friends... but i hardly ever talk to him anymore.
shes just a bit possessive and jealous.

Bolta

HSC
N/A
Malazn Pleasure said:
yeah ur stupid and ur an ugly slut

how hard is it to understand?

it makes perfect sense to me

And you have a small cock.

You're the idiot here. How hard is it to understand that in some circumstances it can work? Fool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)