• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

siblings. (1 Viewer)

your siblings:

• love them

Votes: 32 65.3%
  • hate them

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • favour one

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • don't have any

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

zoeanne

HSC
ok im the middle child, i have and older sister (21) an older bro (19) then me im 17 then my lil bro (16) and my lol sis (14).
i never used to get on with my older sister at all, we would fight 21/7 and im serious we would only hav to look at each other, but now she has moved out of home and living with her fiance, we get on soo good we will ring each other and talk and i will go stay at her place all the time with no fights, my older bro and me fight but he has just left home so i hope things will settle down, my lil bro is in the same class as me at school and we have the same group of friends pretty much soo yer we get on pretty good, yer we fight but not too bad, somtime and my lil sis it awsom. i spend heaps of time with her, i have never really meet a 14 year old that i can talk to that well i tell her everything and im good friends with her bestie. so we always hang out together
so yer i have pretty good bros and sisters and wouldnt trade them for anything

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i love them all, but i favour my brother.

My sisters are total bitches. Seriously. They bitch and gossip and work out ways to destroy other girls social lives. They have a group of friends who are mostly the same, aswell as a few of my female cousins who also have the "queen bee bitch" syndrome. They all end up working together to dominate every social circle and destroy people for the smallest of offenses.

I love them to death and they always have funny stories, but really...total manipulative psycho bitches. Hopefully its just like a teenage girl phase[they get into crazy bad moods like all the time] and they will mellow out with time.

My brother is totally cool. He has almost all of my abilities, same tastes etc[slightly not as good academically though] and none of my flaws. He is just a really cool dude with a cool personality and a similiar sense of humor. At 13 he is like some sort of social king aswell, way more friends than i had at his age and hes not afraid to get physical when people mess with him[ i take credit for this, we have always wrestled and messed around] so lucky he is a pretty gun fighter.
All the problems i had as a kid, its like hes the opposite for that, he never had any bullying problems, girls love him, hes a social king, really good at sports.

Basically he is going to grow into a really awesome, well rounded person, far better than me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)