• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

sibt engineering (1 Viewer)

qaz123

HSC
N/A
if i get into my second year of engineering at maq uni could i transfer the first semester to uws bachelor of civil engineering

Silly Sausage

HSC
Do note that SIBT is expensive (no HECS), catered towards international students. But yes if you transferred into 2nd year engineering at MQ you should probably get your math, physics and computing units credited when you enter UWS

qaz123

HSC
N/A
Do note that SIBT is expensive (no HECS), catered towards international students. But yes if you transferred into 2nd year engineering at MQ you should probably get your math, physics and computing units credited when you enter UWS
will that mean I'm in my second year of uni at uws and is it hard to transfer to uws

Silly Sausage

HSC
will that mean I'm in my second year of uni at uws and is it hard to transfer to uws
Shouldn't be too hard to transfer but it really depends on the uni whether they let you into second year that's really up to amount of credit transferred, you should contact UWS about this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)