• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

silly (1 Viewer)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
You miss every single 150 of us, and you know it.
No but i did miss laughing at the way you would go around patiently and logically showing everyone who posted their relationship problems how much humiliation and idiocy bumper stickers they could have avoided by simply detaching 1% of their brain from the sex department and use it in the how-to-fix-my-own-damn-relationship-so-i-can-have-sex deparment.

My dear Pinkish, you could almost be bound, leather wrapped and published as "The Dummies Guide to Initiating and Salvaging Fickle Love and Insipid Relationships" :)

You could make millions exploiting other people's stupidity! OMG THE POTENTIAL!

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Argonaut said:
Besides, laughing at stupid people is good at times.
How sadistic. At least keep it to a chuckle.

Every one who's managed to make money has made money in that way. It wouldn't be anything new.
I plan to make it the honest way. I'm going to become a lawyer. :uhhuh:

clementine sea

HSC
thanks everyone n anyone:) appreciate... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ok
so i asked him why he didnt reply 2 my msg.....(stupid thing to do).......nicely ofcourse......and
he answers with emoticons................ shocked - angry - teeth ones)
I find out he went to another library...................yes, yes rejected:p
his speech is one word syllables. do guys get embarressed about not confronting the situation, or when he senses i might like him? why is he avoiding the fact that i am kinda confused and annoyed that he didnt reply and NOW is not explaining WHY or recognising that i did genuinly invite him.......why are boys so moody, egotistical and immature..........? ok so ive only had 1 experience...i can't judge entirely.

*sighhh*

yeh

you're all right.
he doesnt like me, like that. is there any point to this? probably not. :(

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
clementine sea said:
thanks everyone n anyone:) appreciate... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ok
so i asked him why he didnt reply 2 my msg.....(stupid thing to do).......nicely ofcourse......and
he answers with emoticons................ shocked - angry - teeth ones)
I find out he went to another library...................yes, yes rejected:p
his speech is one word syllables. do guys get embarressed about not confronting the situation, or when he senses i might like him? why is he avoiding the fact that i am kinda confused and annoyed that he didnt reply and NOW is not explaining WHY or recognising that i did genuinly invite him.......why are boys so moody, egotistical and immature..........? ok so ive only had 1 experience...i can't judge entirely.

*sighhh*

yeh

you're all right.
he doesnt like me, like that. is there any point to this? probably not. :(
You KNOW I don't like him! He is all over the place so I wouldn't worry about it, don't get so stressed and relax, I think he JUST likes getting you all upset :( not nice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)