• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Simulator baby. Who's had it so far? (1 Viewer)

AccelerateGirl

HSC
oh come on, it wasn't that bad. I had it for two nights during the week, i thought it wasn't on coz it didn't cry untill 6pm. the it only cried twice more, twice in the night (both times it was feed and burp), and then once the next morning. then the teacher didn't change the setting so it was exactly the same the second night.

It was boring as. i wanted it again on a harder setting, but i couldn't coz someone broke it, and another lost the second nappy.

:wave:
CYA

bufman

HSC
um yeah its ridiculos
i had the bBY for 3 days 2 nights
the baby broke on the last night i had it
and the i.d broke :(
i also was finishin 3 assesments i had due the next
day i was so overwhelemed

Blond

HSC
Ive had it a total of 3 times. and i swear its nothing like a real baby. considering i hve two youngings at home, the plastic baby is worse then them put together!
LOL
we also have the newer ones so the head moves and everything,
the mnost annoying thing was wen i had to rock it for 45 minutes at 2 am!!
not a happy chappy

PenguinOfDeath

HSC
our school has 3 babies cos my teacher thinks they are god's gift on earth
i cant believe so many schools have broken them, they're SO expensive...my teacher would have an emotional breakdown if she ever found out someone had broken Mia, Hunter or Hilary
when i had it, it was a complete nightmare for the first night, but the second night it woke up at 5pm, cried non stop til 9.30 and then didnt make a noise til 6ish the next morning, and i got 100%

bananarama69

HSC
i remember doing this in year 10 for child studies.
100% baby no head tilts or shakes. I remember watching more cricket than i've ever watched in the night lol
It was more time consuming with the tally sheet cos you'd keep looking at the clock for the time, then i'd do something, you'd write it down then it'd cry again.
I hope we dont have it again this year, dont think i'd cope :shoot:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)