• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Sluts and Players (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
jonnypride said:
i dont even try and hide the fact i am a player. i hate people who do. i constantly pick up chicks but i do not think this makes me a bad person.

the other week at a party lol my mate dared me to walk up to some random chick and try and get with her within 5 minutes. and i did lol but thats just the type of guy i am
oh my god!, your so cool! can i be you?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
tlodg said:
Players usually look mediocre. They are not the hottest or the ugliest in conventional terms.

Sluts pretend to be proud of flirting with many people, having lots of sex but they may actually be very ashamed of it. They may flirt, giving the impression that they enjoy anything and everything sexual but in fact they might just be faking it. They think being slutty makes them stronger. They think it shows that they don't care about what people think. But they do. The harder they try, the more they care.

Both have low confidence. People with high confidence won't need to flirt that much/get that many gfs/bfs to boost the confidence they are missing. They will respect themselves and others more than lower themselves down to such cheap level. Yes, most people won't agree with me (about players and sluts having low confidence), but that's just my view. You don't have to agree with me.
Hahaha yes that's definitely latvia.

*looks at 'last activity' time*

jayciiee

yallah shoe cuz byeee
HSC
2sense said:
OhhhhhhhhhHhhhHhhH Big Man! letting everyone know on BOS your little stories. uHHHHHHHHHhhhHHh BIIIIIIIGGGG MAN!

hahahaha. he WISHES he was a player.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)