• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

So close yet so far? (1 Viewer)

pencilcase

HSC
Why is that the HSC feels so close but yet so far?
I can't believe in less than 23 days (end of physics) that most of the state will be finished all their exams! thoughts?

Glorious

HSC
I can't believe in less than 23 days (end of physics) that most of the state will be finished all their exams! thoughts?
HURRAH?!?!?! But not yet, if that makes sense! Lol.

That means 22 days for me! Wow! i can't believe it. I still remember counting down from 6 months for the HSC, and that felt like yesterday!

Amazing.

pencilcase

HSC
wow,how time flies
i remember when i was in my sisters position (whom is in year 7 now) and relaxing coz i thought that it would be HSC was in a long time
and here i am,going to do the first exam in less than a week.

enoilgam

HSC
It feels far, but its over with quickly.

pencilcase

HSC
on one side i got my friends telling me to cram everything and on the other my parents/seniors telling me that it's too late to cram and i should relax for the next week and prepare myself for the exam coz i dont wanna be stressed during the tests

enoilgam

HSC
you think so? because i think these next 3 weeks will be very gruesome and torturous!
i don't know how i'm going to survive
I know so. Its over really quick. Its tiring though, I remember for my last two exams I was so sick of it and dying for the holidays. But it flies like you wouldnt believe - faster than any three week period in the holidays.

Glorious

HSC
on one side i got my friends telling me to cram everything and on the other my parents/seniors telling me that it's too late to cram and i should relax for the next week and prepare myself for the exam coz i dont wanna be stressed during the tests
Don't cram, there's no need - do some effective reading of your notes over the next few weeks and you're set.

jamesfirst

HSC
I feel that I've worked too hard but it's all going to be wasted because I can't remember shit now. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I better get B6 for 2u chem phy./..

musing

HSC
I feel nonchalant about the HSC exams now. They will be a lot easier than trials in terms of preparation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)