• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

So it's come to a point where i've nearly given up (1 Viewer)

Jongnie

HSC
I've studied for Hamlet, got a few quotes and a general idea of what's going on
but for my Mod A and Mod C . I was thinking of going all in BS
meaning.
I will make up quotes, and techniques shown in film, make up values, make up the themes, and how each made up quote relates to these made up themes

ideas?, i'm guessing i'll get some of it right LOL, you guys said they don't mark you down right ? but i've come to a point where 1 page without retelling the story may be difficult for me ):

HSC
N/A
I've studied for Hamlet, got a few quotes and a general idea of what's going on
but for my Mod A and Mod C . I was thinking of going all in BS
meaning.
I will make up quotes, and techniques shown in film, make up values, make up the themes, and how each made up quote relates to these made up themes

ideas?, i'm guessing i'll get some of it right LOL, you guys said they don't mark you down right ? but i've come to a point where 1 page without retelling the story may be difficult for me ):
Dude , wats ur Mod A and C ?

Jongnie

HSC
the most stupidiest shit ever , pride and prejudice & letters to alice + "The Queen" , honestly about to give up

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
12 years of schooling and you give up on the last second WTF??????

SOLDIER ON BOY?GIRL?

amour

Female
HSC
Get the energy drinks out. I'm sure Woolworths is still open this late at night :p

That...sounds really shit. We have King Richard III / Looking for Richard, Gwen Harwood Poetry, and 50th Gate - History & Memory.

IM DOING GWENIE AND BAKER TOOO :( i really hate harwood tho!

catalyst91

HSC
12 years of schooling and you give up on the last second WTF??????

SOLDIER ON BOY?GIRL?
Hyper is right, you've worked for 12 years to get to this moment.
Don't just give up because it's hard. Soldier on tonight and zerg those mods.
I'm sure you can study till morning and do better than you would if you gave up.

Jongnie

HSC
woolies is closed ): , and im running outta gas. do i soldier on, or give up LOL .. note: i have 2 exams tomorrow with a hour break inbetween

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Give it your all dammit! It's too late to turn back now, plus it's almost over so push a bit further!

HSC
N/A
If you're that desperate, 10 hours is plenty of time
^ this , but i just started writing dwn quotes to remember tonite and it only took me 4 hrs for 2 modules

or at the very least remember really solid , decent quotes... i dnt do those txts so i dunno what they would b but yehh :/

Jongnie

HSC
great motivation !! SOLDIER ON IT IS, see you guys in 2 hours where i will come back to complain about giving up again ! :'( LOL

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Just go to sleep, wake up early.. refreshed and study again. lol

catalyst91

HSC
great motivation !! SOLDIER ON IT IS, see you guys in 2 hours where i will come back to complain about giving up again ! :'( LOL
When you feel like giving up, motivate yourself. So what I do to get motivation is to look at websites for uni's I want to go to..
Don't spend too long on there though haha.
And in the morning (if you end up pulling an all-nighter) do 15-30 mins of exercise if you can spare the time, get the blood pumping and O2 to your brain.
You can do it!! :D

Jongnie

HSC
gonna go have a cold shower , OLD COLD WATER wake my body up (srs) , hope i don't catch a cold

amour

Female
HSC
Baker feels really easy to rant on about. Not too sure about quotes though. I'm using Memento (if you've heard of it. It's a Christopher Nolan Film, the guy who did Batman and Inception) as my ORT, and it focuses on how Memory and History are SHIT, whereas Gate focuses on how together they form a more complete picture of the past (thesis ftw).

As for Gwennie, she's a silly old lady who thinks her geese are her extra children. Sounds like she has dimensia. (So, yeah, I hate her too.)
I was going to use Memento too haha, I found it in excel. But then I'm just using a documentary.
my eyes are actually burning right nowwwww :( i need to do frank and br now. :(

wizzle_wazzle

HSC
When you feel like giving up, motivate yourself. So what I do to get motivation is to look at websites for uni's I want to go to..
Don't spend too long on there though haha.
And in the morning (if you end up pulling an all-nighter) do 15-30 mins of exercise if you can spare the time, get the blood pumping and O2 to your brain.
You can do it!! :D
Hahahahahahaha not sure if srs. That's fairly sad if uni is your source of motivation IMO.

Still, different things please different people..so good luck to you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)