• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

So what do i do? (1 Viewer)

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
Being 18 really isn't that great. Alcohol is easily obtained before 18 (if you want to drink that shit, go for it). Voting was the only worthwhile thing I've done since turning 18.
hahaha you've got those two things confused.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I've found that all you really need IDs for are clubbing, and that gets very dull, very quickly. Bars and pubs are better, and a lot - especially smaller ones - only ask for ID when you buy alcohol, so just grab a lemonade.
And then there are always house parties, which are cheaper and more fun, I've found.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
house parties ftmfw. you're with awesome people that you know and like, you can drink as much as you like and do pretty much what you want without being kicked out by stupid bouncers (within limits, like you're not going to trash someone's house but noone's gonna kick you out for being too drunk. they'll just draw on you and take sus photos and shave bits). you don't have to pay to get in and it doesn't close until you feel like going to sleep, which by the way you can do wherever the fuck you feel like it. yay house parties :D

morganjane

HSC
turning eighteen just menas you can legally do the stuff most of us have ben doing since we were 13...

i'm not turning eighteen till next may either. but yea its not getting to my system.

Good Luck
Have Fun
Party Hard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)