• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Sophisticated French ppl (2 Viewers)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
To Chepas: Ah bon? Il y a un livre s'appelle 'quelle barbe' cest incredable!!!~! je n;ai pas l'intension ferai french ext nxt yr!!! c'est trop difficile et mes mots n'est pas tres fantastic 1/2 yearly 80% yearly speaking 19/20, writing 21/25, listening 29/30, reading 40/40) but the exam was HSC Z! also i dont feel like doing advanced english style french... i am having enough trouble with that! also i dun wanna have 3 speaking exams i already have 2

Abt french shows...did ne one see the one with michael from ireland who went to france on exchange ...he ends up with the grl called Isabelle and they end up married with twins? wat was it called ???
Did ne one watch extra also?>

chepas

HSC
Non c'était une question "Il existe... un tel livre?"... je l'aurais écrite a` l'envers, "existe-t-il..."... your teacher gives you beginners papers for tests? That's a bit puzzling...

Yes that Irish guy how funny was it! I loved the way he said "Collobrières" in this wonderful Irish accent... [guiness ad] Brilliant! [/guiness ad]. We did it in Year 10 and I never saw the end of it, we nearly killed our teacher when she said "we're not watching it any more!"... cos we wanted to see if he ever got onto Isabelle! SO THEY END UP MARRIED WITH KIDS!!!!!

And "Extra" doesn't merit a mention, that was just bad.... Sasha and that American exchange student you looked a hell of a lot like Ben from "Hey Dad!" I reckon :D.

Re: SERIOUS French shows (like soapies :rolleyes: ). I havne't seen that one of which you speak, malkin... There's gotta be something about shows for learners of LOTE that is something soapish and moreish and addictive about them, it's horrible. They have scintillating story lines that suck you in then your teacher says "C'est fini!" :mad:

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
LOL oui, on parle de politique. et aussi, on étudie philosophie (?) en francophone aussi!! so deep...

malkin86

HSC
I found one of my ancient worksheets... the soapie is called "C'est-a-toi!" (Level 2).

We used to do the old Z-tests at the beginning of year 11. They were a good steppingstone from yr 10 to past continuers HSCs, a mon avis.

muzzling

HSC
Oh putain Malkin, on a du regarde C'est-a-toi pendant des ans!!! Je l'ai deteste!!! Maintenant que je suis plus agee, on a le droit d'etudier Marius et Jeannette... Quelle joie!! (je blague..)
Ont les gens vu Taxi?

malkin86

HSC
Oui muzzling, les feuilletons n'est pas le goute de tout.

muzzling

HSC
Shit, g pas encore vu Taxi.. Desolee pour introduire un vieux sujet, my bad!!
Malkin, moi, je peux supporter quelques feuilletons australiens comme Neighbours ou H&A, et meme certains en francais, mais certainment pas C'est-a-toi... Ca me fait mal, lol..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)