• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Starting law - How to get ahead (1 Viewer)

pete shearman

HSC
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">wow, you're 22 guys? that's the first thing that struck me when reading the last post. then i reasoned, oh he's 22 years old.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mensrea

HSC
MichaelJackson2 said:
couldn't agree more. DO NOT study during the holidays because you're going to do that FLAT OUT in the first semester (applies to most of 1st years although most do not admit it).
Right on. Study hard on what needs to be studied and when you need to study. Have lots of mental rest on your breaks.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
speaking of intro to law courses, I am being made to take one again gar! When I transfered to macq they told me no transfer law students got credit for it and are being made to do it again. So after doing criminal 1&2, torts and contracts I will be fronting up for intro to law...should be interesting...but pretty boring...Just found it weird they found no one else's intro course sufficient

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
speaking of intro to law courses, I am being made to take one again gar! When I transfered to macq they told me no transfer law students got credit for it and are being made to do it again. So after doing criminal 1&2, torts and contracts I will be fronting up for intro to law...should be interesting...but pretty boring...Just found it weird they found no one else's intro course sufficient
Accept the easiest HD you will ever get and smile :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)