• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

STAT Registration dates (1 Viewer)

G

granger88

can anyone please tell me dates to register for STAT is it only once a year? in may? can we go in person to UAC this Monday to pay, is it too late? thanx.

P

pLuvia

If you have received the mid-year 2006 registration form then I think you can go to the UAC office and pay in person. The test date if 27th of May registration date is by the 15th of May

G

granger88

thanks for the speedy reply pLuvia, can you please tell me if I can get the form from them on Monday (the 15th?)and fill it there? And can I pay there or at a post office, etc thanks!

P

pLuvia

STAT site said:
Complete the 2006 Mid-year STAT registration form. If you do not have a form, email UAC or call (02) 9752 0200 to have one sent to you.
From reading this call them and ask your queries, don't bother emailing it will take a long time. I got mine sent to me so I'm not sure if you can get it from the office on that date and pay. Sorry. But if you miss the mid-year test, there is one in November 27th so don't worry

G

granger88

thanks pLuvia, I can sleep well tonight thanks to your replies! Just one final question, are we disadvantaged if we do the November test in any way, can we still count it with our UAI for this years applications eg for pharmacy, etc cheers!

Q

Quynh nhu

hey there =]
whats the site for more info on the STAT test?

P

pLuvia

granger88 said:
thanks pLuvia, I can sleep well tonight thanks to your replies! Just one final question, are we disadvantaged if we do the November test in any way, can we still count it with our UAI for this years applications eg for pharmacy, etc cheers!
The STAT test multiple choice is mandatory for the USYD pharmacy course, where you have to score at least 150 in the STAT test

Quynh nhu said:
hey there =]
whats the site for more info on the STAT test?
To be more specific
http://www.uac.edu.au/mya/admin/stat.html

lala2

Banned
HSC
granger88, I'm doing first year USYD Pharmacy and an end-of-year session will suffice. Can't remember when I handed my form in but it certainly wasn't this early in the year! I remember doing STAT two weekends after my last exam ended.

G

granger88

Thanx, lala2. I'm now extremely relieved after hearing this!
Thankyou guys for clearing things up!

P

pLuvia

Just did the test yesterday, it's quite easy. But if you did it yesterday, then you are not able to attend the next one in November(?)

G

granger88

I'm glad that it's easy....well for you maybe, the next STAT test is on September 23rd just to let everyone know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)