• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

still possible to get above 99? (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Ah i see. For my uni application, it requires an estimate ATAR prior to sitting the HSC. What would you do to obtain an accurate estimate?
Just add up averages for each subject... ?
Thanks
you current/predicted ranks and compare it to past year's ranks and ATAR's (of your school)

q3thefish

HSC
you're not trying hard enough

posting on this site proves it

you're chances of getting 99+ = next to nil

but the original Q. was if it was possible

sure, i guess it is.

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Hey. In terms of estimating your ATAR, assuming the use of say SAM, should values that are plugged in be your average mark in each subjects? and if so, should this include assignments or just actual tests? Thank you.
You can use SAM this early in the year but NOT for straight out subject/assessment marks. First you need to estimate what your actual HSC mark will be. Talk to teachers and 09ers from your school and look at threads on here for help.

denyag

HSC
maybe i should be more clear, this is my half yearly result. my school does not have half yearly papers that are weighted more. (ive only had at maximum 35 % of assessment marks done). still pretty hard to do, i know, but possible?

Misyndo

HSC
maybe i should be more clear, this is my half yearly result. My school does not have half yearly papers that are weighted more. (ive only had at maximum 35 % of assessment marks done). Still pretty hard to do, i know, but possible?
As said before.
Possible? Yes.

Realistically? No.

denyag

HSC
time to drop out?

okay thanks for all the opinions.

time to put some/(a shitload of) effort in and try and get there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)