• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

stranger danger or love at first sight? (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
If some random person on public transport started talking to you for the entirety of the journey and they were pretty damn hot, would you avoid them or would you chat them up? If they gave you their number as you were getting off the train/bus...would you actually call them up?

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
well since i'm attracted to women and not creepy old men who are liable to beat me down and buttrape me if i meet up with them or whatever, probably
unless they got smart and used hot chicks as bait...
those sneaky bastards

apollo1

Banned
HSC
If some random person on public transport started talking to you for the entirety of the journey and they were pretty damn hot, would you avoid them or would you chat them up? If they gave you their number as you were getting off the train/bus...would you actually call them up?
fuk i hate this situation, bcuz i have a wandering eye and my eyes always end up looking at the chick's chest, so i compensate by staring really intently at their eyes and nodding my head at everything they say but it freaks them out a little bit.

i was told that if u know the person eye contact is not important but if you dont know them eye contact is important. is this true?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
LOL oh kk makes sense :) yeahhh creepy old guys on the train scare me, esp when they smile at you when theyre drunk :/ but if i was a guy and some nice looking girl was sitting next to me, then yeah id talk to her :) and probs try to keep contact with her afterwards...

muhahahahahaha

HSC
fuk i hate this situation, bcuz i have a wandering eye and my eyes always end up looking at the chick's chest, so i compensate by staring really intently at their eyes and nodding my head at everything they say but it freaks them out a little bit.

i was told that if u know the person eye contact is not important but if you dont know them eye contact is important. is this true?
lol yeah i think it is true..but honestly, when talking to strangers i dont really like maintaining deep eye contact.
with friends, i dont maintain much eye contact, i kinda talk to them, look at them for a bit, then my eyes just wander...looking at the surroundings. LOL gosh, guys looking at a girl's breasts. Happens all the time. I dont know...some girls get offended, but its sort of natural imo?

Ahmed ftw

HSC
No, I wouldnt be weirded out if some hot chick struck convo with me :D :D But yes, it would be different for a girl...its sort of weird if a drunk guy struck convo with the chick!
@ apollo. Eye contact is weird bro..girls find that freaky.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Have you been reading my stories about train girl and bus girl? <_<

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i remember this girl who approached me on the train and she kept talking about her boyfriend

i mean like wat. why even

and then she said how i reminded her of her bf. and then it hit me

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
whenever someone talks to me on the train it's usually about why I'm wagging school

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
this one time an old asian lady whacked me with her walking stick and told me to move so she could sit down - i guess that coulda been her way of hitting on me
definitely love at first sight ;)

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC

we always know when your looking and we know you don't really want to look us in the eyes and in reality we don't care... but we kinda have to pretend we do.. morals and shiet.

Bendent

HSC
no it's best to look everyone no matter who in the eye close or not.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
yeah true, i wouldnt let my best mates look at my chest just because we are comfortable with each other, thats just really weird.

Firstra1

HSC
The most violent psychopath serial killers are usually the most charming and friendly people at first, thats why they are so successful at luring girls to be their victims.

If girls continue with a random guy who talks to them on the train, bus, street whatever; first they are completely head over heels with his charm, friendliness and romantic flirtatious comments about how beautiful and elegant she is. After falling instantly in love with him, he invites her over to his apartment for a drink.

Along the way he treats her like the perfect kind gentleman.

Once she walks in through his door he smashes her over the head with the bottle of French wine he bought for her. As she lays half conscious he ties up her hands and legs with rope and wraps several layers of duct tape over her mouth to stop her from screaming.
As tears pour down her face he drags her into his basement where no one will hear anything. He rips off her clothes and brutally rapes her repeatedly over a period of several days. Also physically torturing her with sharp objects.

Once he has had enough he murders her and cuts her body into tiny pieces and puts them into a garbage bag. In the middle of the night he drags her remains into the woods where she will never be found and buries her body with lime to help with the decomposition. The next day he goes back to the train station to find another victim.

So remember girls, the next time that charming, handsome guy on the train comes up to you and tries to chat you up, you could end up as worm food in the woods if you wanna keep talking to him.

Last edited:

apollo1

Banned
HSC
The most violent psychopath serial killers are usually the most charming and friendly people at first, thats why they are so successful at luring girls to be their victims.

If girls continue with a random guy who talks to them on the train, bus, street whatever; first they are completely head over heels with his charm, friendliness and romantic flirtatious comments about how beautiful and elegant she is. After falling instantly in love with him, he invites her over to his apartment for a drink.

Once she walks in through his door he smashes her over the head with the bottle of French wine he bought for her. As she lays half conscious he ties up her hands and legs with rope and wraps several layers of duct tape over her mouth to stop her from screaming.
As tears pour down her face he drags her into his basement where no one will hear anything. He rips off her clothes and brutally rapes her repeatedly over a period of several days. Also physically torturing her with sharp objects.

Once he has had enough he murders her and cuts her body into tiny pieces and puts them into a garbage bag. In the middle of the night he drags her remains into the woods where she will never be found and buries her body with lime to help with the decomposition. The next day he goes back to the train station to find another victim.

So remember girls, the next time that charming, handsome guy on the train comes up to you and tries to chat you up, you could end up as worm food in the woods if you wanna keep talking to him.
wtf. someone call the poleece we got a possible serial killer on our hands.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

LOL wow...just wow! :D :D :D
HAHAHA no one has ever tried to talk to me on the train..partly because i sorta give people death stares if they want to sit down next to me in those small 2 seaters on the train..ughh. carrying my uni bag + some other books that dont fit in there....its sorta hard trying to get out of your seat when some incosiderate bastards sit down next to you and when your stop comes...they dont move...they just stay seated.... o__O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)