• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Strathfieldians (3 Viewers)

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
I'm getting my geography mixed up with health and natural disasters. After a day of studying the house looks like an atomic bomb has hit it. And i'm printed sooo much info off tonight, I think that I'm going to be reading for the rest of my life. lol.

lol

I have a torts assignment. There are three claimants, four defendants, 3 torts, 5-6 tortious acts and a 2000 word limit (including references). Now the word limit annoys me a lot, it doesn't help having cases based in SA and Vic meaning many Greeks with long surnames (making the case name larger), some of these surnames are longer than mine :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eeesh 2000 words isn't long at all, especially when it includes referencing.

urgh! I'm about to punch the computer cause I can't find anything on european spatial behaviour :mad: maybe i should stop researching tonight and go and read all the journals that i printed off.

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
eeesh 2000 words isn't long at all, especially when it includes referencing.

urgh! I'm about to punch the computer cause I can't find anything on european spatial behaviour :mad: maybe i should stop researching tonight and go and read all the journals that i printed off.

Similar to what i am doing now. Stop reading on the comp and typing and just refer to academic's written commentaries on the law.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
During the christmas holz I missed doing the assignments cause I had nothing to do. But now, I want holidays again. I miss sleeping in, bumming around the house all day. waa :( I'll stop sulking soon :p

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
During the christmas holz I missed doing the assignments cause I had nothing to do. But now, I want holidays again. I miss sleeping in, bumming around the house all day. waa :( I'll stop sulking soon :p

lol

What we need to do is spread the workload. SO you get some units in summer.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
lol

What we need to do is spread the workload. SO you get some units in summer.
Nah - I just need to become more organised now. I've been studying chemistry all day and I think that my brain is on the verge of exploding, lol. I hate chem, I don't understand a word in the chapter of my textbook - and now I don't want to work on my assignments.

Jonathan A

HSC
melsc said:
quickj question i was typing stuff up 4 legal...is mistake really a complete defence or did i write it out wrong?

hmm depends what for. Mistake in a strict liability offence usually is admissable. In other areas, generally it isn't.

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
Nah - I just need to become more organised now. I've been studying chemistry all day and I think that my brain is on the verge of exploding, lol. I hate chem, I don't understand a word in the chapter of my textbook - and now I don't want to work on my assignments.
lol i know the feeling

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
lol i know the feeling
lol. Then you have an hour break ... pop onto BOS and then you don't feel like working again. Thats me at the moment :p

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
lol. Then you have an hour break ... pop onto BOS and then you don't feel like working again. Thats me at the moment :p

I pop onto BOS for some of the following reasons:

1. I am stuck and want to get my mind off things
2. Compare my problems with other students
3. Made so much progress or worked something out that I need to get my mind off it again
4. See if anything interesting has been posted.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
I pop onto BOS for some of the following reasons:

1. I am stuck and want to get my mind off things
2. Compare my problems with other students
3. Made so much progress or worked something out that I need to get my mind off it again
4. See if anything interesting has been posted.
lol ... what good excuses :p

my hand hurts from writing and typing so much ... I have a cramp in it :( and I still have sooooooooooooooooo much work that needs to be done :(

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
lol ... what good excuses :p

my hand hurts from writing and typing so much ... I have a cramp in it :( and I still have sooooooooooooooooo much work that needs to be done :(

These long weekends are good for procrastination. Maybe I live in the same area as Melsc, Procrastinatorsville

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
These long weekends are good for procrastination. Maybe I live in the same area as Melsc, Procrastinatorsville
lol ... I live there as well :p

they are good for procrastination - but work needs to be done, I don't wanna fall behind for the next few weeks and spend my whole mid-semester break still catching up on work.

Mid semester break will involve completing my last few final assignments, and I also plan to start studying for my final exams :p I say that now, but I bet you I won't study :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ah ... a town of denial :D

- I have more than 4 days off
- I don't need to know chemistry for geology
- I don't have to travel to whoop whoop land for uni for 2 or 3 days
- I don't have to do weekly geology pracs
- I don't have 2 final exams that I must pass in otherwise I don't pass the subjects.

lol, thats all I can think of at the moment :p

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
Ah ... a town of denial :D

- I have more than 4 days off
- I don't need to know chemistry for geology
- I don't have to travel to whoop whoop land for uni for 2 or 3 days
- I don't have to do weekly geology pracs
- I don't have 2 final exams that I must pass in otherwise I don't pass the subjects.

lol, thats all I can think of at the moment :p

By this time next week, this will only be a distant memory....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
By this time next week, this will only be a distant memory....
Ah thanks for crashing me back down to reality Jon :)

Only one day left of the weekend - gotta do heaps of work tomorrow. I'll see if I can stay off the computer the whole day, lol. I think i'll watch dvds and study instead :p

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
Ah thanks for crashing me back down to reality Jon :)

Only one day left of the weekend - gotta do heaps of work tomorrow. I'll see if I can stay off the computer the whole day, lol. I think i'll watch dvds and study instead :p

you're welcome!

I have to go the library today, some break for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)