• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Stressed? (2 Viewers)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Just wondering; what is your method of dealing with stress?

I try doing some exercise every night, and always chill out with music! I once also tried meditation and yoga...

Last edited by a moderator:

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I have a journal too; I like that idea!

Stress balls don't work for me; I have like 10, they're just decorations on my desk now! :uhhuh:

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
go the stress ball...personally i think meditaion...(not the whole humming and legs over the head thing) but just sitting somewhere quiet and clearing your head

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Anyone do Tai Chi or have some super secret drug :eek: that makes them not stress?

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I was generally talking about stress and the added pressure of HSC/School?!

roadcone

HSC
defianately music, my ipod is my saviour (not that i actually really get stressed), also i like to walk or swim to like think about stuff...

Will Hunting

HSC
Running, surfing, or any form of physical activity works wonders. I like to spend time at the beach with friends as much as I can between sessions of study. The most important thing is to find something, or somewhere, where there are no expectations of performance and you can just chill and relax :)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i go to my boyfriends house and go to sleep on his bed. i dunno why but it calms me down sooooo much

or i just sit somewhere and stare and think about things.
I also find that when i get stressed i cry, so when i let it all out i feel alot better. Hugs are always good :)

gosh

when im stressed, i go out for a peaceful walk. To rid yourself of stress, do something you would enjoy, itd take your mind off worrying temporarily.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
_muse_ said:
i go to my boyfriends house and go to sleep on his bed. i dunno why but it calms me down sooooo much

or i just sit somewhere and stare and think about things.
I also find that when i get stressed i cry, so when i let it all out i feel alot better. Hugs are always good :)
I cry alot too in the face of stress, I agree with it making you feel better. Hugs from those that are close to you heart and you really love are excellent:D

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I choose what instrument I want to play and then I thrash it. It's a great way to let out stress.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
piano playing :) or listening to...

when i'm really stressed and panicking about school, i calm down and think of the reasons why i'm stressed and how they can be solved. and every time it turns out that once i think about it, it's not such a big problem :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)