• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
a friend..well not really a friend..just a skanky slut who used to go to my skool
is on a mission to sleep with her english teacher..
shes got issues..

rumour

HSC
If all of your teachers are as "hot" as you all say they are, then I'm sure they could do much better then underage kids ;).

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
jessica_layden said:
would you ever "do the deed with a teacher?"

this question was raised during my english class last week, and resulted in a varitey of responses, i would be interested to hear your views on this topic.

it followed on from the findings that an ex student at our school was "involled" with a teacher sexually while at our school and they are now maried, and the teacher i still teacher. how did the suthorities allow this? we dont know, except the teacher is female and the student was male, so it didnt seem as bad as a male teacher chasing after a female student

would on any grounds u justify a student teacher relationship acceptable?
also what is the furthest you would go/ have gone with a teacher?

i kissed a teacher once ( i was delivering a note to a staffroom bewtween classes and it was just me and home and yeah - but now i realise i shouldnt have as it is a no go zone, i avoid him now)

anyway what are your thought on this topic? thanks
I really don't see a problem with student/teacher relationships. We should have the freedom to be with who we want if the other person feels the same way.

As for the age thing, people mature at different rates. It's not as if once you turn 18 you suddenly gain the ability to make a the "right" relationship choices.

malkin86

HSC
I'd never go out with someone who taught me.. Although we had my mum's old maths teacher come over for the olympics, and one of the teachers at my old school married one of the year 12 girls after she left, and one of the girls in my french class was always wanting a hug from our french teacher - he said "after you leave" - I don't know if she got that hug or not..

There was this food tech substitute teacher, and in the summer she always used to wear really low cut tops and short skirts, and she always used to bend over your table.. ew for me, but all the guys really liked her... :eek:

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
gloria_b said:
I really don't see a problem with student/teacher relationships. We should have the freedom to be with who we want if the other person feels the same way.

As for the age thing, people mature at different rates. It's not as if once you turn 18 you suddenly gain the ability to make a the "right" relationship choices.
but teachers are authority figures. i agree, people should be able to make their own decisions and to date whoever they want, but i can't help thinking that someone is being taken advantage of. maybe not in a really direct kind of obvious way, but maybe the student is attracted to the teacher primarily because s/he is out of bounds and has all this power that a teacher has?? i don't know, that's just me. i just think it'll be less weird if they were no longer the teacher or student

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
but when you're in love, you don't see those things
There's no such think as love. Its just chemical reactions in your brain telling you to keep the human species alive.
PHP:
Theres no such thing as love

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
2sense said:
There's no such think as love. Its just chemical reactions in your brain telling you to keep the human species alive.
PHP:
Isn't it better not to think of it that way and just enjoy these peasent chemicals going to work? :)

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
table for 1 said:
but teachers are authority figures. i agree, people should be able to make their own decisions and to date whoever they want, but i can't help thinking that someone is being taken advantage of. maybe not in a really direct kind of obvious way, but maybe the student is attracted to the teacher primarily because s/he is out of bounds and has all this power that a teacher has?? i don't know, that's just me. i just think it'll be less weird if they were no longer the teacher or student
But aren't policeman, politicians, judges etc also authority figures? Life's too short to live by such restrictions.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
2sense said:
PHP:
and i guess there's no such thing as real life or pain neither - just chemical messages flowing through your nerves and sh*t. ppl who have attitudes like that have issues, whose opinions should not be expressed or heard, much less taken seriously

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
table for 1 said:
and i guess there's no such thing as real life or pain neither - just chemical messages flowing through your nerves and sh*t. ppl who have attitudes like that have issues, whose opinions should not be expressed or heard, much less taken seriously
Just because their view on life is different to yours, it doesn't mean that it is wrong.

Also, thinking like that might make life a lot simpler.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
gloria_b said:
But aren't policeman, politicians, judges etc also authority figures? Life's too short to live by such restrictions.
i guess so. but in a teacher-student relationship, they're more closerly working together. more contact with each other. more time and opportunities to get emotionally involved. argh ! i'm not making any sense towards what i'm meant to be saying. i just feel that there'll be more implications, and plah...i don't know how to say it. so i think i'll just stop right there. maybe the words will come to me later

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
gloria_b said:
Just because their view on life is different to yours, it doesn't mean that it is wrong.

Also, thinking like that might make life a lot simpler.
no, it's not wrong. it's just screwed up. the end.

maybe it'll make life simpler [in a way], but will it make life worth it?

anywho, that's just what i think

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
table for 1 said:
i guess so. but in a teacher-student relationship, they're more closerly working together. more contact with each other. more time and opportunities to get emotionally involved. argh ! i'm not making any sense towards what i'm meant to be saying. i just feel that there'll be more implications, and plah...i don't know how to say it. so i think i'll just stop right there. maybe the words will come to me later
Ok, fine, i accept that you wouldn't get into such a relationship. But are you saying other people shouldn't either?

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
gloria_b said:
Ok, fine, i accept that you wouldn't get into such a relationship. But are you saying other people shouldn't either?
like i said before, ppl should be able to do as they wish, but i guess behind everything, what i really want to say is that i disapprove? i really don't like the idea. it just doesn't seem like it's something that should happen while at school.

but anyways, if ppl really want to pursue a relationship with their teacher or student, then of course, that's their choice. i'm just saying that it does some with risks and stuff, like everything else does. but meh...

HSC
N/A
oh my goshhh!! thatz just sooo.. ewww!!!
yuck yuck yuck!!

you know what .. im petrified of one of my teachers because he is kinda like this..
however, nothing has happened [THANK GOD] so i am not gonna do anything.. but.. i just get really bad vibes from him.. and im kinda scared..
i've told people, but they say not to worry, itz my last year at the school and that it'll all be over at the end of the year .. so im listening to them .. but still, im really scared sometimes - becuase itz my hardest subject that i have him for .. yet i am soo unco in the classes..
anyone got any advice?

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
oh my goshhh!! thatz just sooo.. ewww!!!
yuck yuck yuck!!

you know what .. im petrified of one of my teachers because he is kinda like this..
however, nothing has happened [THANK GOD] so i am not gonna do anything.. but.. i just get really bad vibes from him.. and im kinda scared..
i've told people, but they say not to worry, itz my last year at the school and that it'll all be over at the end of the year .. so im listening to them .. but still, im really scared sometimes - becuase itz my hardest subject that i have him for .. yet i am soo unco in the classes..
anyone got any advice?
So you think he/she has a thing for you? And what do you maen by "unco"?

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
I thought you meant uncoordinated lol

How do you know he/she has a thing for you? Sure you're not just being paranoid?

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
table for 1 said:
??? i don't get it... -.-" what's the only reason you'd wear a stripey shirt?
to make your boobs look bigger...which it does... (or, i'm afraid to admit, it did on her)

which he went on to explain later

ohh and it was a HORIZONTAL black and white stripey shirt

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
There are some pretty damn hot PE teachers I would do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)