• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Studies of Religion- HELP (1 Viewer)

ayshatherad

HSC
If there is anyone out there who knows anything that could help me with a studies of religion exam, any advice would be greatly appreciated. I missed heaps of school when i was sick this term and frankly i have nfi what i'm meant to be doing.

I do 1 unit and we've been studying Christianity and Islam if that helps at all.

Thankyou!

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Do the specimen paper. I do Christianity and Islam too, what options are you doing within them?

ayshatherad

HSC
Ummm, for people we have Pope john XXIII and Ai'sha, for practice i think the Hajj and marrige, and for teachings we have islamic bioethics and something else (i missed a lot of school).

However we also have to do a section on Aboriginal spirituality and land rights, but i'm not sure what issues we need to explore exactly.

Can you still help?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
To help you out with your query, the first section is on Religion and Belief Systems in Australia post-1945, so that would include Aboriginal Spirituality, you know, kinship, ceremonial life, obligations to the land and people, the Land Rights movement etc; and Religious Expression in Australia since 1945, so things like a change in religious adherences, the present religious landscape and why it is that way (things like immigration, New Age religions etc.), interfaith dialogue, the ecumenical movement in Australia, that sort of stuff. I can help out with the marriages section of Christianity, but not much else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Azaan

HSC
if u have the text living religion, in the middle it has the sxcest table which sums up both all its religions, have a go at these tables and lil extra n u alright

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)