• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

SUBjective frame question (1 Viewer)

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i have these practice exam questions that i have to do, and it may seem like a stupid question but in relation to Gordon Bennett's "the outsider" *how important is ithe imagination of the artists in "The Outsider"? what do i write? how he has used his imagination?

chamelia

HSC
I suppose you could refer to the more surrealistic and grotesque imagery which obviously is evidence of Bennetts use of imagaination. Maybe you could also mention how his appropriation from Van Gough to marge with his own ideas is imagainative...

Alvinate7

How important is his imagination represented in the outsider?? How has he represented his imagination in the outsider??

I would definitely mention Van gogh images that are appropriated (Starry Night, Bedroom in Arles). Um.. is this question in section 1?? If it is, many people wouldnt know about the appropriation and all that, but I guess could talk about Aboriginal symbolism, body paints, hand printings on walls and all that and how he uses it in a contemporary way, in different context.

Am I making sense? or did I just go off track? hehe, I do that a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)