• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Subway Interviews (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

Anyone here been to an interview for Subway? What are they like?

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I went to an interview at Subway late last year!
The interview was really friendly and laid back!
Although I decided not to except the job offer because of their pay and work agreement; I dodn't agree with it; it's screwed!

HSC
apparently they make you do basic price sums and stuff, so you can tell the customer off the top of your head how much all their stuff is going to be.

Trev

stix
HSC
my friend a few weeks ago had to learn the quantity of each ingredient (ie. 5 grams of cheese, i duno) in every sub or something? because she was going to be tested on it???

ChrisE

HSC
working at subway is easy, ive worked there for 2 years now. no adding needed, its all on the till but they still test you on it on the application form. the amount of cheese and tomato etc is so simple. you dont need to know grams, just the amount of slices/pieces to put on. the interview i had was very easy and i didnt feel intimidated at all. they have low pay and all that jazz which isnt too great but for some reason im still there.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Fuck been to two and havent been called back. Needless to say i was pretty pissed off, considering i do about 4x the amount of work and strain in my current casual job as a catering assisstant which does a handful of Airline Companies.

Went to get two subs the other day, and came out about 15 minutes later due to the stupid "artist" who couldnt get anything right and worked at a pathetic pace.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
apparently they make you do basic price sums and stuff, so you can tell the customer off the top of your head how much all their stuff is going to be.

yeh they do . i had to do like 3d trig and harmonic motion questions.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Well, my mate went for one, and they like asked him some maths question which he worked out like instantly and the manager had to get out a calculator to work out, btw hes an ex BHHS student

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)