• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Sudanese People in Rural Australia (1 Viewer)

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Thats from South America, and that a sacrifice.
No, it's from Central America, and why, just because it is 'only' a sacrifice, does that make it tame? At any rate, the victims of the interminable conveyor belt of the Mesoamerican blood-cult were collected in engineered 'garland wars' or simply from the conquest and subjugation of territories and tribes. Northern Native American tribes could be just as bellicose, going to war at a rate that was often more frequent and resulted in more proportional bloodshed than the wars of many civilizations during their most violent periods.

And how the fuck are Native Americans in any way black?! They are Amerindians, and are closely related to Orientals.

Native Americans also have very high crime-rates, by the way. Not as high as blacks but considerably higher than Whites and North-East Asians.

Last edited:

spazamataz

HSC
We had many in my home town, except the majority have moved out to Orange or Dubbo because thats where they were all going apparently. So they do kind of stick together.

However, there is a small community of them still around, and they haven't done anything bad. In fact, they got there cars burnt out by some of the hicks in the town.

But one was at my school, and he did stab another student.... But he honestly thought that it was acceptable, and naturally was sent to the cousellor.

BigBoyJames__

Banned
HSC
N/A
fuck me dead. these Sudanese cunts are fucking animals. ffs, i thought arabs are fucking barbaric but these coons are fucking made for the jungle.

tbqh, while growing up I only knew 2 Africans who were from very high social economic backgrounds, doctors and shit. these new breeds of animals are straight from the sahara desert or the fucking forest. fucking kill them you white cunt cosmo, kill them

X

xeuyrawp

Native americans (both north/south) were pretty tame until white people settled.
As far as I can tell, you:
- either think that the Sudanese people are native Australians, or
- are throwing the Chewbacca defense into the works.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Inspiration from messrs Tupac and Biggie

dhey da gangstas of A-U-S-T

They even wear African-American clothes.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)