• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Supersize me/ Fareignheit 9.11 (1 Viewer)

CrashOveride

HSC
F9/11...Has that come out already?

I was thinking of doing Moore's bowling for columbine. Im not sure if people have info to share about specific titiles? But i heard this film was used a lot so im hoping some kind person out there will lend a helping hand :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
There are a *lot* of articles you can use for F9/11 which is useful cuz it's not out here yet. Also, a good website is called something like "Telling the truth about bowling for columbine" or something, it's very easy to use, look it up on google

Vuki

HSC
Exposing truth about lack of nutritional information or something like that I suppose. :confused: :uhhuh:

CrashOveride

HSC
There are a *lot* of articles you can use for F9/11 which is useful cuz it's not out here yet. Also, a good website is called something like "Telling the truth about bowling for columbine" or something, it's very easy to use, look it up on google
But if im already using the film, i cant use websites about it as additional sources? :S

Vuki

HSC
The link to the torrent I posted is a new TS - centropy, much better quality than the CAM POT job that was released a week ago. ;)

Vuki

HSC
No, but if you go to vcdquality.com and find Fahrenheit 9/11 (there's a search function), there are jpgs displaying the quality of each release.

bubble_tea

Supersize Me, even though its entertaining, manipulates the truth and the audience..

I dunno.. I have an assessment coming up soon, we have to write a feature article about the truth and how the media distorts it.. >.< im so screwed! All the teachers keep saying that this is an easy module and they're going to pay extra attention to it since most schools are doing it and I'm finding difficulty in it. :(

CrashOveride

HSC
Vuki: It's hard to tell just judging on those two images...i mean POT appeared a bit better?

Mz_bubbletea: I'm doing an assessment on it now..where i have to do a speech. It's terrible ^_^

bubble_tea

haha good luck with it! I'm shitting myself lookin at the trials for english.. >.< 2 days of intense pen scribbling..

Vuki

HSC
Crash: Look at the ratings, that's from people who have downloaded it and watch it - the new one ias at 7.9 or thereabouts, the POT is at around 6. I've watched the POT one, it's so shit, the camera moves, subtitles are cut-off, about 1/3 of the image is cut off on the side, and it's all very noticable and annoying. Not to mention shit sound quality.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
CrashOveride said:
But if im already using the film, i cant use websites about it as additional sources? :S
well, i dont know about that, i was just saying in relation to the fact that it could help you avoid actually watching michael moore. ok, that's my bias, i fucking hate him, he is a steamed monkey penis, but still.

OH!! peoples! if you are in the area, go to glebe/paddington and see 'control room'. it's about al jazeera and it is PERFECT for this topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)