• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Survivor: Cook Islands (2 Viewers)

*Lozzie*

HSC
ummmm BILLY AND CANDICE ???????????? that was really random so glad hes gone now they can get on with it

YAY he found the compass i was excited :)

BlackDragon

HSC
hahaha, the fat metal guy. "love at first site" with one of the black chicks. so sad.

he was like " i mouthed "i love you" to her, but that's it"

Last edited:

puglover

HSC
omg yeah what is the name of the guy that won the idol?
he is awesome.
wouldnt mind if he won..

Last edited:

daledugahole

HSC
I thought it was horrible how they threw the challenge. That poor guy. Can't wait for the reunion episode when they bring up the whole love at first sight thing.

I like the Asian team they work well together and seem to have a lot more integrity than the most. My sister said when she was in Vietnam a lot of people had those red dots.

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
I really like the asians, want one of them to win. Yeah I reckon the clues were way easy but i'm glad that asian guy (i don't really know anyof the names) found the idol thing. They are so smart and cunning.

By the way, I just want everyone to know that Candice said "We love you." to Billy, NOT "I love you." What a sad man.

Did anyone catch him saying that stuff about how he belongs in the 'Heavy metal' tribe. How stupid. I'm glad to see him go.

Best series ever, I say.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i always thought "survivor" actually involved trying to survive in the wild, rather than playing games in order to win food and prizes, and getting a free meal once it looks like they may be getting a little hungry. pretty much the only "surviving" they had to worry about was making sure their tent doesnt collapse, killing all who dare sleep below it.

i also wondered how much editing they would have needed. there must have been a good half dozen or so camera men filming each event. it would have really killed the mood if you see them surrounded by cameras and microphones and such.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Started at 9:30 and now it has been pushed back to 10:30. It used to be on at 7:30 or 8:30. Looks like people are losing interest.

*Lozzie*

HSC
its so much better now they have it back to 2 tribes ----- YAY Aitu won

very surprising they voted JP off even though he was very smug he was one of there strongest mmmmmmmm

hehe i still get to watch it at 9.30 :)

*Lozzie*

HSC
CAO BOI IS SOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!! that was rude of them to not leave when they realised they were on the other tribes island anyway i reakon stephannie really did want to leave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)