• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Talented Students Day (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
i couldnt be bothered finding the old thread, so i will start a new one

hus going? what choices did u get? how are you getting there?

discuss

cheers

-dawso

casebash

HSC
Yeh i'm going. Can't remember what i'm going to, just not what i went to last year. The last set of lectures is all HSC based so it'll be very boring, probably skip out on that.

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
I haven't heard of TSD from my school so i guess i'm not going. I guess it would be a bit of a waste of a train trip to sydney anyway.

casebash

HSC
If it were to do about the HSC it would be boring. I went to a lecture last year, and we've already covered everything in it in class. The reason to go to the day is because the first two lectures may be interesting, assuming you choose a topic you know nothing about. The AM-GM lecture might help for HSC, although most people who know it don't use it, they're too scared the stupid markers won't know what the heck you're doing. But its a day off school, why not go?

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
casebash said:
But its a day off school, why not go?
good mindset wit the day bein one week b4 trials, dont ya love those james ruse kids...

HayleeKate

HSC
I'm ranting again, but its got to be said: TSD IS SAME DAY AS STATE CROSS COUNTRY!!
Ext 2 maths students are being stereotyped as unathletic I think, or maybe athletic kids are being stereotyped as uncaring about education/maths.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)