• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Teachers needed for high school tutoring (1 Viewer)

busybee01

HSC
N/A
Coaching college in Greenacre looking for qualified teachers/ tutors to tutor high school subjects. High school 7-10, preliminary and HSC.

Seeking applicants now for immediate start.

Looking for teachers that are available for after school tutoring and some weekends. Must be dedicated and willing to put in the time and effort to help and encourage students to reach their full potential as well as help them achieve maximum results.

Very competitive rates. Safe and positive working environment.
The center offers both group sessions as well as individual (one-on-one) sessions.

If this sounds like something you are interested in and would like to earn some extra cash please contact Sue Moussa on 0420239049/ 97581509 or e-mail CV to busybee_learning@live.com.au

HSC
Would you be able to give any more information about what kind of subjects you're looking for? Work hours?

I received a Band 6 in English Advanced, Ancient History, Modern History and History Extension. I also narrowly missed a Band 6 in my fifth subject, Legal Studies with a score of 89.

If any of these subjects interests you, or are needed for the tutoring, feel free to respond.

busybee01

HSC
N/A
Thanks for responding,

Sessions run for two hour blocks, mainly from 6.30 to 8.30pm. Monday to Friday. in addition to weekend classes during exam periods.

we are looking for an English teacher to tutor 7-10, as we pick up more students well need a legal studies tutor as well for preliminary and HSC.

Please send a resume to the busybee_learning@live.com.au. I will then e-mail you back with an interview time.

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)