• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Term 2 Holiday Discussion! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cccclaire

HSC
cfair said:
I'll give you my eternal love for it? :)

I've done 4 assignments now, just have to do the bio timeline and some legal studies

The second week of the holidays are mine.
I might send it to you once I'm done, coz I'm so nice.

But its really hard because nothing adds up. Like one book told me that eukaryotic cells evolved 1600 million years ago, but another told me theres fossils of them from 2000 million years ago.
argh

cfair

Banned
HSC
cccclaire said:
I might send it to you once I'm done, coz I'm so nice.

But its really hard because nothing adds up. Like one book told me that eukaryotic cells evolved 1600 million years ago, but another told me theres fossils of them from 2000 million years ago.
argh
Aww shucks, you're too sweet. :eek:

Yeah I had a look at some of the stuff we need to put into ours and the information is so conflicting... hopefully if i just reference it and they check (which I doubt they will) then they won't care.

HSC
N/A
I'm doing jack-all, currently on MSN (as at least one member can verify), and popping amoxycillin... oh yes, the pills for the thrills!

It's 6:17 PM (AEST), and holidays are uneventful and perhaps worse than school terms. Bah, c'est la vie.
And for some ungodly reason, I'm thinking and speaking in French, even though I take French (at school, as a subject) lately.

sleepplease

HSC
fuck i'm stressed.

Today is my last day of writing summaries and then I've done all my notes. But still to go is:

HUGE bio assignment
Ancient PIP
SOR case study
ext. eng study
French study
ext eng. MW

:'( :bomb:

cccclaire

HSC
i finally finished my time-line
8 landscape pages in length.

cfair

Banned
HSC
I've done 1/4 of mine, I hate it so much... worst assignment question i've had in a while.

cccclaire

HSC
i fucking hate time-lines so much
like they're just pointless and annoying, things are easier to learn when you have them in a list not across some stupid line with numbers on it.

I'll send you mine if you want.

cfair

Banned
HSC
cccclaire said:
i fucking hate time-lines so much
like they're just pointless and annoying, things are easier to learn when you have them in a list not across some stupid line with numbers on it.

I'll send you mine if you want.
That would be fantastic, my msn is in my profile or just pm it to me.

I agree, I haven't learnt anything while doing this - pointless exercise.

thank you.

magpam - yes but i didn't like the blue text so i turned off the appearance thing.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
cfair said:
That would be fantastic, my msn is in my profile or just pm it to me.

I agree, I haven't learnt anything while doing this - pointless exercise.

thank you.

magpam - yes but i didn't like the blue text so i turned off the appearance thing.
but the blue text is the best part!!

Anyway, I went to the city today. It was all good until I was involved in a fucking four-car pile-up in Chatswood. =/ We were lucky coz we were technically the last car to get hit, so all we got was a minor dent in the bumper and the fright of our fucking lives. But some of the other cars weren't so lucky. :( No one was injured thank god, most people just hurt their head on impact (major headache :() and the girl in the car behind us went into shock. but yeah, we were able to drive off not long after it happened, once we got all the details. Aaaaand we made 106.5 traffic news, woo!

Study today: I brought "Joy Luck Club" to read in the car, because we're studying that in English Advanced. :)

cfair

Banned
HSC
Good to hear you're okay Jachie - did you sqeal?

What kind of car do you have by the way - and were you driving?

Jachie

HSC
Nah, didn't squeal. A bit of swearing and 'oww'ing though. :p

We have a Tarago - you know, those huge-ass things? And yeah, I wasn't driving, I was in the passenger seat.

cfair

Banned
HSC
Aw, how manly of you :p.
And yes i know those things, they handle like the titanic :p.

Jachie

HSC
I know, right? :ninja: I was too busy dancing to Britney Spears' "Toxic" to really register what happened.

Yeah, they're massive. We just sold our second car, so now I have to learn to drive it. I don't like it. =/

cfair

Banned
HSC
Haha, I'm ashamed to have that song on my ipod.

I feel sorry for you if you have to learn to park in it.

Jachie

HSC
I'm not ashamed of having it on my iPod.

Yeah, I think I finally got parking downpat now. Sometimes my mum has to be like OMG STOPPPPPPP cause there are days where I can't judge distance, but yeah, imma improving. :santa:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I'm still having trouble with reverse parking :eek:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
magpam said:
lol great im being beaten by year 11's

ive only done a couple of hours
ahah your not doing too bad. Had my L's for 5 months or so. No hours ! x] Ah yes, I suck. Too lazy.

Went out with the family today. I got a new jacket & a pair of sport shoes ! ^^ I'm happy. I hate running in chucks. Most uncomfortable shoes ever ! Well besides keds. x) I stuffed myself with so much food I felt sick on the way home. But yeahh .. its easing a bit now.

Ah Jachie it's good to know your okay. =] Btw I love Tarago's. Their so spacious. :)

cccclaire

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
ahah your not doing too bad. Had my L's for 5 months or so. No hours ! x] Ah yes, I suck. Too lazy.

Went out with the family today. I got a new jacket & a pair of sport shoes ! ^^ I'm happy. I hate running in chucks. Most uncomfortable shoes ever ! Well besides keds. x) I stuffed myself with so much food I felt sick on the way home. But yeahh .. its easing a bit now.

Ah Jachie it's good to know your okay. =] Btw I love Tarago's. Their so spacious. :)
I've got up to 20 hours of learning =]
I couldn't park to save my life though.

and chucks aren't uncomfortable! you just have to wear them in enough.
Definately agree on the keds though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)